H96 pro plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro plus

Bonjour a tous j'ai changer le firmware de ma box et depuis j'ai du mal me connecter a internet en wifi bizarrement ma box prends que le wifi que je partage avec mon Samsung S8 ma femme a un Sony il ne prend pas son partage de wifi et j'en passe sur tous les autre Wifi que j'ai test quelqu'un aurait une solution?

• Does wired connection work?
    • Does your box see any WiFi signals?
    • Reboot your router to allocate new I.P.'s to connected devices.
    • Check that each device has a unique I.P. and MAC address.
    • Consider a static I.P. for your China Box...has help some people with connection problems.
    • Re-flash same firmware and test.
    • Re-flash original firmware if that WiFi worked.
    • Research for a better suited firmware.

Comment

D'abord merci pour votre r?ponse j'ai tout essay? j'ai m?me chang? de ROM plusieurs fois
      rien n'y fait j'ai attribu? aussi une adresse IP fixe et je suis toujours dans le m?me cas en fait quand j'essaie de me connecter quand ?a fonctionne il me met connexion en cours et apr?s connecter quand cela ne fonctionne pas il essaye m?me pas de me connecter et me met enregistrer ? la place de connecter c'est ? n'y rien comprendre

Comment

Quelqu'un peut me dire quel est le dernier firmware ? ce jour de cette bo?te en sachant que j'ai le PCB bleu c'est une h96 pro plus 32 Go 3 Go de RAM

Comment

Best to open the China Box and read the Version Number on the PCB...the wrong firmware will "Brick" your Box.
          • Verify you are using/spelling the password exactly.
          • You connect but no internet..(you might need a Repeater or Bridged Router if too far away from signal.
          • How far away is the router?
          • Try moving close to router to get better signal. Other electrical/electronic devices can interfere.
          • Make sure your router has not banned your Mac Address...or you need to enable China Box as allowed device.
          • Try connecting at 2.4G (slower-stronger) as opposed to 5G (faster-weaker).
          • Change the WiFi band on the router....Lower numbers are stronger...but many neighbour WiFi default and may use (interfere) with same bands.
          • Check to verify that the antenna is attached. People have swung the antenna out of the box to get better signal.

Comment

Voil? les photos
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

This might be the newest firmware...LP is for your memory type.

aml_7.1_s912_q201_9377_H96PROPLUS_KDMC_LP_mac_20180824

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...OahCbRP1nmNxWB

20180408 has a few issues with cursor etc(?) but it is fast..Antutu 59000
              20180706 was very polished, on a version-5 PCB. Krypton 4k streams very smooth.
              20180824 ??? Untested.

Read the Alfawise forums...this is the same design.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                This might be the newest firmware...LP is for your memory type.

aml_7.1_s912_q201_9377_H96PROPLUS_KDMC_LP_mac_20180824

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobil...OahCbRP1nmNxWB

20180408 has a few issues with cursor etc(?) but it is fast..Antutu 59000
                20180706 was very polished, on a version-5 PCB. Krypton 4k streams very smooth.
                20180824 ??? Untested.

Read the Alfawise forums...this is the same design.
                I am on the latest... seems fast and has less issues older phone apps and ATV apps than any rom i have used. Though it does not play well with my performance mods, and also has issues with apps random intermittant FC or Stop and wait. I have not gone through my mods to weed the setting causing it, but i did notice this was an issue with untouched firmware right from first boot up, with the launcher and play services. It may be due to google forced updates once the box connected to the internet.

20180706 would be the goto, but it would break some recent apps that i use now.

Comment

I agree, may fav app (GasBuddy) will not install. Might have to change device info in "Build.prop"?
                  I tried to mod 20180824 for my CZ-32-S912-v2.2.... Brick. ..must get help with how to mod. LOL

Comment

The firmware only works on LPDDR v5 and v6 boxes. V2.2 is DDR.

I use YP for gas prices and other quick finding options. Haven tried gas buddy.

i always change the build.prop for dpi to be 320 and S912 on device if not set. Long ago many build.props had odd device id info, which never pointed to being s912.

like SuperCeleron roms having q9377 as set id info, which breaks some apps and play store apps picking.

Below is an old version of what i changed to many roms i tested with... Now I use OEM Sony TV device ID strings.

ro.build.type=userdebug ro.build.user=NVIDIA ro.build.tags=release-keys ro.build.flavor=S912 ro.product.model=MIBOX3 ro.product.brand=Xiaomi ro.product.name=S912 ro.product.device=S912 ro.product.board=S912 # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete, # use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead. ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi ro.product.cpu.abilist=armeabi-v7a,armeabi ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi ro.product.cpu.abilist64= ro.product.manufacturer=Xiaomi ro.product.locale=en-GB ro.wifi.channels=13 ro.board.platform=gxm # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device ro.build.product=S912

Comment

ro.build.type=userdebug
                      ro.build.user=NVIDIA
                      ro.build.tags=release-keys
                      ro.build.flavor=S912
                      ro.product.model=MIBOX3
                      ro.product.brand=Xiaomi
                      ro.product.name=S912
                      ro.product.device=S912
                      ro.product.board=S912
                      ro.product.locale=en-GB
                      ro.wifi.channels=13
                      ro.board.platform=gxm
                      ro.product.device ro.build.product=S912

Comment

TY

Amlogic Tools(mod) and switch partition files should allow change to non LP memory ex: some of Shonk's firmwares. When I have time, I may try again.

Comment

Re-bonjour ? tous donc voil? le compte-rendu comme il m'?tait impossible de me connecter en wifi apr?s avoir essay? toutes les Roms je dis presque tout le rhum possible pour cette bo?te j'ai abandonn? je l'ai un peu shooter de nerf et elle a rendu l'?me si quelqu'un pouvez me conseiller une box aussi puissante dans le m?me prix mais qui ne d?conne pas autant je suis preneur

Comment

• blinkone
                            blinkone commented
                            Editing a comment
                            English please as most of the forum members speak english

Mecool M8s Pro L 3/32

New Amlogic s905x2 cpu based China Box ( I doubt as powerful as s912)

Wait for a (Fall?) release of Amlogic s922 China Boxes

Comment

Working...
                          X