No announcement yet.

[ROM] POISONATV S912 NEW V3 [20190307]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to flash magisk twice and stuck at the bootlogo. I need to flash again in burning tool to get back.

I can't connect to Bluetooth devices. This happens in other atv roms I used, but in android default settings (not atv settings) was able to connect, but in poisonatv there is no option there. So I can't config adb over network.

I tested airscreen and work, but is not seamless like Google cast.

Comment

hi and first feedback.
      on my T95z plus the ethernet doesn't works and the playstore won't download app.
      on my Tx9Pro the playstore wo'nt dowload app and the device isn't reconized my tv (resolution mode RGB 8bit isn't compatible with my TV)

so for the moment it isn't a success.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferzombie View Post
        I try to flash magisk twice and stuck at the bootlogo. I need to flash again in burning tool to get back.

I can't connect to Bluetooth devices. This happens in other atv roms I used, but in android default settings (not atv settings) was able to connect, but in poisonatv there is no option there. So I can't config adb over network.

I tested airscreen and work, but is not seamless like Google cast.
        Hello,

Google Chromecast only works on Devices with L1 DRM we can't support this sorry.

Yes we know Magisk did not Work, sorry working on a Fix.

For Bluetooth go to settings and there is the Bluetooth Symbol go there and press add then you can add it.

If you can't enable Bluetooth please look in the Download Folder there we have patches.

Flash those via TWRP.

ADB over Network works via WiFi or Ethernet. Just Download WiFi ADB.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
          Yes the ROM comes unrooted.

Neomode
          Great
          Thanks.

Comment

@NeomodeCould you please explain the reason for 4.1Bluetoothfix.zip patch.

Comment

Is there any way to get Google Play Store working? Even some sort of browser? Right now with V3 rom for S912, it seems there is no way to download or install any apps, so no easy way to test much else

Comment

neomode Thanks for your support!

Comment

ArchPrime Until the problem is solved, use aptoide TV, working fine here

Comment

Originally posted by jefferzombie View Post
                    ArchPrime Until the problem is solved, use aptoide TV, working fine here
                    A good idea on the face of it, except there is no app that will let me download apks, or access files via usb or network (as far as I can see so far) . I also can no longer boot into recovery, so can't flash anything that way

Comment

• neomode
                      neomode commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I will take care today to fix the issues you are facing.

There is a file manager, use USB to install
                    Originally posted by ArchPrime View Post

A good idea on the face of it, except there is no app that will let me download apks, or access files via usb or network (as far as I can see so far) . I also can no longer boot into recovery, so can't flash anything that way

Comment

Much appreciated!

Comment

Nice ROM! Unfortunately could not move my application from V2 with Titanium Backup Waiting rooting to be solved soon.

Comment

I flashed V3 today, home button is not working, else are good.

Comment

congratulation on the V3 it works great on my sunvellT95Z 2/16 but the clock is still not working...lol not a deal breaker.

just wondered why there was no root ? i know not everyone wants root but find it useful for a few apps i use. if you require any testing let me know.

chenzen666

Comment

we have figured out the issues in the build and neomode will be working to release an updated build

Comment

Working...
                              X