X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    v4.5 final coming very soon
    Did I miss something? I stayed at version 4.3 ... there was a version 4.4?

Comment

Originally posted by papla83 View Post

Did I miss something? I stayed at version 4.3 ... there was a version 4.4?
      No there was no 4.4, goes from 4.3 to 4.5. There was however a fix after 4.3 for some people that had issues with google play which I guess was sort of 4.4

Comment

Originally posted by enerdude View Post

No there was no 4.4, goes from 4.3 to 4.5. There was however a fix after 4.3 for some people that had issues with google play which I guess was sort of 4.4
        I made v4.4 but it had a huge bug fixed in v4.5 ... so now I'm releasing it the next few hours

Comment

I made v4.4 but it had a huge bug fixed in v4.5 ... so now I'm releasing it the next few hours
          Can't wait

NC

Comment

Thanks for all your effort and hard work!

Comment

alright guys neomode will update the p0ost later , but here are the links for v4.5 .... i never did a changelog but it should be stable with no bugs
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

alright guys neomode will update the p0ost later , but here are the links for v4.5 .... i never did a changelog but it should be stable with no bugs
                https://mega.nz/#F!A8BihSCb!EA2vnBM6sqVX8BYll-W_PA
                Downloading now, thank you guys for your hard work with this Awesome Rom.

NC

Comment

I just flashed on my H96pro+.
                  Same issue here, on setup cant detect network either ln wifi or cable.

When try open google play, it popup a screen said no internet connection.

Double checked, cable working and wifi working when run youtube or play trailer from google play movie.

Edit:
                  Same for me, from Malaysia.
                  I manually fix google play by restoring google play store and services with Titanium backup.
                  Other than the initial setup that affect google play store, so far the rom is solid.
                  Magisk still work nicely per V4.2.

Thanks.
                  ​​​
                  Last edited by muncheno; 04-10-2019, 14:40.

Comment

Originally posted by muncheno View Post

Double checked, cable working and wifi working when run youtube ornplay trailer from google play movie.
                    same problem here with h96pro plus

Comment

Double checked, cable working and wifi working when run youtube or play trailer from google play movie.

Edit:
                      Same for me, from Malaysia.
                      I manually fix google play by restoring google play store and services with Titanium backup.
                      Other than the initial setup that affect google play store, so far the rom is solid.
                      Magisk still work nicely per V4.2.

Thanks.
                      ​​​
                      force erase with usb burning tool .... if your using sd card method always gives issues

Comment

force erase with usb burning tool .... if your using sd card method always gives issues
                        Already with burning tool and forcd erase and erase bootloader.

Not helping, not sure what is the real problem when Internet clearly no problem.

It seems to me during first startup, the setup is not able access to Internet. Clearly hardware have no issue as after finished the setup without network, youtube and Internet is working.

Comment

remember everyone PLEASE USE USB BURNING TOOL with force erase all option , if your using sd card method that always gives issues ..... i assure you usb burning tool with force erase all works and wont have issues .... and if u do have a bit of issues on first boot its because of my performance scripts running with second reboot will fix ..... hope you all enjoy and follow instructions then if anything persists then by all means let use know

Comment

Already with burning tool and forcd erase and erase bootloader.

Not helping, not sure what is the real problem when Internet clearly no problem.

It seems to me during first startup, the setup is not able access to Internet. Clearly hardware have no issue as after finished the setup without network, youtube and Internet is working.
                            h96pro is a tricky device we have always had issues with this device from day one i dont recommend it....

Comment

h96pro is a tricky device we have always had issues with this device from day one i dont recommend it....
                              reburn it with usb burning tool v2.1.7 with erase all option on ....

Comment

reburn it with usb burning tool v2.1.7 with erase all option on ....
                                I will try test it again on tmr or Friday with my T95Z.
                                Additional finding here, airscreen working on V4.2 but not V4.5 bcoz of advertisements blocked. Not sure why.

Comment

Working...
                                X