X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enerdude View Post

That is not completely correct.

I have used this procedure (https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...2#post77044632) to make any s905x / s905w google certified and I could use https://apkpure.com/dstv-now/com.dstvmobile.android without problems
    I think you refer to unroot rom, rather than Google drm level 1 to get the dstv app running.

I have something similar, I manage to run on Poison atv using magisk to pass safenet check.

What I did was flashing following in TWRP:

1) magisk unistaller - to ensure boot and root is clean

2) magisk 18.1 zip

3) reboot

4) install magisk manager.

5) check for safenet.

6) use magisk to hide root from astrogo - for your case will be DSTV.

Try it out. It working well for me on V4.2.
    For older poison atv, i only manage to pass basic integrity check. But on V4.2 i manage to pass the profile too.
    ​​

​​

Comment

Originally posted by muncheno View Post

I think you refer to unroot rom, rather than Google drm level 1 to get the dstv app running.

I have something similar, I manage to run on Poison atv using magisk to pass safenet check.

What I did was flashing following in TWRP:

1) magisk unistaller - to ensure boot and root is clean

2) magisk 18.1 zip

3) reboot

4) install magisk manager.

5) check for safenet.

6) use magisk to hide root from astrogo - for your case will be DSTV.

Try it out. It working well for me on V4.2.
      For older poison atv, i only manage to pass basic integrity check. But on V4.2 i manage to pass the profile too.
      ​​

​​
      Thanks for your reply!

As you were saying I think the thing that fixed it was V4.2 ROM. I was running V4 before. I can also now pass safenet and now my DSTV app works because device is now seen as google certified!

Edit:
      In my original post I mentioned google widevine as a seperate issue. I was wondering if this ROM can be modified to support L1 instead of L3 (like Superceleron ATV ROM)
      This will enable one to run other apps e.g. netflix modified apk in HD instead of only 540p which is limit for L3

However I must already thank the OP and ROM creator for this great ROM!
      Last edited by enerdude; 03-30-2019, 02:20.

Comment

flashed the new V4.2 and it is very good runs smooth on my T95Z plus 2/16Gb
        bluetooth works ethernet works wifi is good both 2.5 + 5Ghz
        the only thing im not happy with is here in the UK it does not play amazon prime or Sky Go ( they do on poison rom V4.3 ) and as i use this when i travel and want to use just one bit of kit
        im going to have to use the poison rom 4.3 for my needs. I would prefer to use the ATV version as it is smoother offers other options i like but so far it doesnt lol

used the amazon app instaled and it logs in but says cannot play at present try again later

i have done used the advice from muncheno ( thanks for the info M8 )and that is fine.

am i missing anything or does anybody have any options ??

the Rom is a great effort from the team and i want to use it. I know im asking about non Rom stuff and i also thank the Team for their for the great ROM !

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

We tested this on multiple devices and the issue was resolved with 4.2 make sure ur flashing 4.2 link is a few post back
          I have to say I do like this rom, thanks Team Poison, As this Rom is my current daily driver for my Alfawise 96 Pro +. I too have the same issue, tried flashing 3 times with USB to USB no errors and use burn card maker 2 times same issue. I have manually downloaded the apps that i use on the playstore from another source. Just wanted to let you know that some peeps have the same issue.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Newfie Chick View Post

I have to say I do like this rom, thanks Team Poison, As this Rom is my current daily driver for my Alfawise 96 Pro +. I too have the same issue, tried flashing 3 times with USB to USB no errors and use burn card maker 2 times same issue. I have manually downloaded the apps that i use on the playstore from another source. Just wanted to let you know that some peeps have the same issue.

NC
            Yeah have the same problem (message) too: "Error retrieving information from server: DF-DFERH-01"

But not complaining cause V4.2 is showing certified from google (pass safenet test) which did not work on 4.0

Comment

same problem here 2 google play doesnt work with this error...

Comment

Originally posted by enerdude View Post

Yeah have the same problem (message) too: "Error retrieving information from server: DF-DFERH-01"

But not complaining cause V4.2 is showing certified from google (pass safenet test) which did not work on 4.0
                Don't get me wrong Team Poison, appreciate what you have done for us end users with your Rom. I have confirmed like your self. Passed safenet test.

NC

Comment

I have v4.3 tested it and it all works ... Just need testers for s905w first before I release everything

Comment

I have v4.3 tested it and it all works ... Just need testers for s905w first before I release everything
                    Great news mate! I dont have s905w to help you...

Comment

NEW VERSION 4.3 LINKS

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Thank you, will give it a try tomorrow

NC

Comment

the new 4.3 version dont boot on my h96 mini (s905w) with p281 board.i have black screen after the bootvideo and the system dont boot

Comment

Originally posted by miezbert View Post
                            the new 4.3 version dont boot on my h96 mini (s905w) with p281 board.i have black screen after the bootvideo and the system dont boot
                            Can anyone confirm this ? Which version did u use ? 1gb or s905w ?

Comment

i used this version PoisonATV_V4.3_S905W and i have a 2gb box

Comment

Originally posted by Newfie Chick View Post
                                Thank you, will give it a try tomorrow
                                NC
                                Tested Rom, could not wait lol. No luck getting to login to my account Google account. Internet was hardwired, disconnected hardwired connection. Switched to Wi-Fi same result. (No internet connection, check your Wi-Fi or get a notification when your connection comes back).

Confirmed internet connection the whole time. Rom is running on my Alfawise 96 Pro +

Thanks,
                                NC

Comment

Working...
                                X