X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    Some feedback:

4.3 works fine for me. Flashed to a Mecool KIII Pro 3GB/16GB
    After installing magisk 18.1 box pass safenet and seems to also be google certified

Thanks for this ROM!

Comment

and the playstore works.

But no gigabit lan :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post

How you connect your box with pc? Via usb male to male? My pc doesnt recognize my box.. there are instructions?
        ps: as i can see you dont tick force erase all on right menu...
        firstlaunch AML burning tools and plug the usb on usb port behind the PC, not on front usb port, then plug usb on the box, take a tooth pick and press and keep pressed reset buton. at this time you ear device detecion signal on your PC and AML burning tools see your device then you can release the reset buton.

ps : if you use a laptop or if on your computer the box isn't detected, first try the instructions on each USB port on your PC, then if it isen't detected yet so try the instruction with AC adaptor plug in your device... if no detection yet trash your PC and your device and read a book

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          Usb burning tool 2.1.6.8 ... then erase all ... most people it's working for so do these instructions before posting issues
          mmm sorry but i don't see clear instructions so i try, and put the feedback here.

Comment

Ok so work well on my Mecool KIII Pro. Is it possible to get the dtv app to work for viewing live tv?

Comment

Well flash firmware 4.3 on my minix u9h playstore works.fast update app with no problem.stb emulator work great.

Comment

How you connect your box with pc? Via usb male to male? My pc doesnt recognize my box.. there are instructions?
                ps: as i can see you dont tick force erase all on right menu...
                Yes force erase and then press start ... hold down recovery and then plug in power then plug in usb

Comment

Originally posted by papla83 View Post

firstlaunch AML burning tools and plug the usb on usb port behind the PC, not on front usb port, then plug usb on the box, take a tooth pick and press and keep pressed reset buton. at this time you ear device detecion signal on your PC and AML burning tools see your device then you can release the reset buton.

ps : if you use a laptop or if on your computer the box isn't detected, first try the instructions on each USB port on your PC, then if it isen't detected yet so try the instruction with AC adaptor plug in your device... if no detection yet trash your PC and your device and read a book
                  HAhaha ,thanks i give a try!

Comment

can i ask something about gui? can i change stock launcher? i cant add new apps...any idea how to change launcher?

Comment

Yes, it's rather easy to do.

FIRST install the launcher you want to use (I use HALauncher). Get a file manager with root access like Root Explorer and delete leanback launcher.

I don't remember exactly where leanback launcher is located. Probably /apps or /apps-priv or /system or /sys

After that restart you box and it will ask you which launcher you want to use. Select your launcher. If that doesn't happen, press 'Home' button and select your launcher.

It takes less than 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tronsmart CX View Post
                        Yes, it's rather easy to do.

FIRST install the launcher you want to use (I use HALauncher). Get a file manager with root access like Root Explorer and delete leanback launcher.

I don't remember exactly where leanback launcher is located. Probably /apps or /apps-priv or /system or /sys

It takes less than 5 minutes.
                        thanks i try out.

Comment

can i ask something about gui? can i change stock launcher? i cant add new apps...any idea how to change launcher?
                          If the only thing you need is to add shortcuts to newly installed apps on the Launcher's Homepage there is an app specifically made just for that...
                          In that case you don't have to get another launcher, but of course it is a way to go...

And the name is TV App Repo ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                            If the only thing you need is to add shortcuts to newly installed apps on the Launcher's Homepage there is an app specifically made just for that...
                            In that case you don't have to get another launcher, but of course it is a way to go...

And the name is TV App Repo ;-)
                            thanks you so much

Comment

Anyone else using the Mecool / Acemax KIII pro? I am looking for add the dtv app (for dvb tv stations) to this (already) great ROM. Tried backup up with titanium from other ROMS and restore here but does not seem to work

Comment

One more question plz.is there a task killer who can works with this rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X