This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i think i know how to fix will fix next version im working on something big right now
    ok i wheit

Comment

NUEVO V4.6 AQU? https://mega.nz/#F!ItZSWQiJ!kRP7BQpKjAOXSIo0oXN11w greetings I want to congratulate in uppercase this new update is loaded with USB cable report netflix 4k HD functional in iptv works very fast and loose I do not like how it looks youtuve vance I would like to see small menu and with maximum definition in the mode androit tv the images they are very large definition is lost in led panatallas superior to 50 inches the room is very very good one of the best data takes and handles wifi use S912 2 ram equipment sunchip

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        NEW V4.6 BUILDS WITH CHANGELOG AND INSTRUCTIONS THIS IS FINAL .... LINKS ARE HERE https://mega.nz/#F!ItZSWQiJ!kRP7BQpKjAOXSIo0oXN11w
        is one of the best works that I could test the data connection was corrected wifi on but the image is very large I would like this room to use the deficion that has old equipment like the mini remix OS which is just perfect with super sharp images this S912 is wasted to be so little sharp the images very big as youv example you VVay prog TV 2.77.4 apk looks very big little clear that is the only thing I talk about to modify compression more image quality if you could use something similar to the mini remixOS of androit 5 would be a perfect room

Comment

Hi Guys

Was wondering if the driver below is part of your kernel? If not how do I apply it?

It is for a ASIX AX88772C USB2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter

ASIX is a Leading IC Design Company for Industrial/Embedded Networking and Connectivity Solutions. email to [email protected] or call 886-3-5799500 for further products information.

neomode made a patch with drivers for a orico usb to ethernet adapter, but it is not working. maybe I applied it incorrectly?

Please help.

Comment

Minixfreak I finally got my remote control working turning on and off on my Minix u9h. A3 Remote control.using firmware 4.6. I change a couple of numbers on remote control configuration file. End working now finaly

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
              Minixfreak I finally got my remote control working turning on and off on my Minix u9h. A3 Remote control.using firmware 4.6. I change a couple of numbers on remote control configuration file. End working now finaly
              Could you post your configurationfile?

Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Comment

On the remote configuration file I change
                On line 67 . 115
                on line 75 . 116
                on line 120. 116
                that's all what I did and my Minix U9h. It's working great the new remote I turn off my box and turn on my box I wait a couple of hours to make sure did turn on all depends on which version a firmware where you are using I use firmware 4.5 do the job great the new firmware 4.7 Do turn on the Box in off but I got Issue video problems if you use 4.5 and modify remote conf.the A3 remote is going to work like a charm
                Last edited by antonio6o6; 04-20-2019, 14:06.

Comment

i updated the new v4.7 performance patch enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                    On the remote configuration file I change line 67
                    On line 67 115
                    on line 75 116
                    on line 120 116
                    that's all what I did and my Minix U9h. It's working great the new remote I turn off my box and turn on my box I wait a couple of hours to make sure did turn on all depends on which version a firmware where you are using I use firmware 4.5 do the job great the new firmware 4.7 Do turn on the Box in off but I got Issue video problems if you use 4.5 and modify remote conf.the A3 remote is going to work like a charm
                    Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Comment

can we plz get a updated link minixfreak ?

Comment

Hi.
                        I can't found any link to test 4.7, is it normal ?

Comment

Originally posted by papla83 View Post
                          Hi.
                          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

{ROM} PoisonATV V4.8 S912

Comment

Originally posted by papla83 View Post
                            Hi.
                            Ok ... i understand nothing at all Lol.

There is another place to stay tuned ?

Comment

[QUOTE = antonio6o6; n769981]

https://mega.nz/#F!NhxCkQLb! YU0W6OZqxi20V8tqZpsdeQ
                              {ROM} PoisonATV V4.8 S912

Meecol m8s Pro s912 uygun olan 3GB Ram modeli
                              Hangisi benim i?
                              İn doğru antonio6o6
                              Last edited by ozkan16; 04-25-2019, 23:00.

Comment

H96 Pro Plus first impressions , long time atxXperience users, observations:
                                • Had to flash a second time and select full erase to make the google play store work (USB FLASHING)
                                • I like the boot, it is quiet.
                                • Rugged clean look
                                • I like that tv app repo is installed, bottom bar is handy.
                                • amazon tv appears to work
                                • do not like the cursor, wish there was a larger easier to see cursor
                                • tvapprepo would not install chrome just two leanback shortcuts, something wrong with it. was able to go to the google play store, get puffin browser and install aptoid instead.
                                • tvapprepo was able to create the leanback shortcuts for prime tv.
                                to do:
                                • check that DTS is enabled in the buiild.prop file
                                • see if all my apps work normal with crashing
                                Will give it a few weeks and see, so far it seems snappy and nice.
                                Last edited by thewebexpert; 04-30-2019, 01:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X