This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all,

I have a t95k pro. I guess it's a good candidate to try with this. Unfortunately all the download links do not work for the latest version. Please repost. Thank you.

Comment

Pls update download link.link is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky_singh86 View Post
        Pls update download link.link is not working.
        Yeah fantastic, these rom makers keep using mega.nz where links just go dead without any reason or there's a useless quota BS.

Comment

ROM) AndroidTV_Project S912 By Team Poison

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by doramakej View Post

Yeah fantastic, these rom makers keep using mega.nz where links just go dead without any reason or there's a useless quota BS.
            yeah but the links download at 20 meg a second ... so I would rather deal with that quota bs rathen then take 2 hours to download from some site with popup ads etc. Mega is add free, fast and just works,

Comment

Hi..

Any chance to use this firmware to Csa93 tvbox S912.. Which ver shud i use? Tq

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                The firmware on this link is separate from the fixes. Is there a particular way to install it, the fixes?

Also, can I install it on an older version of android for an s912. I've seen previous forums on versions of poison rom on xdadevelopers requiring android 7.1.2 firmware to work. I personally have not been able to update my t95k pro with any other firmware that will allow it to work properly so I'm still on android 6.0.1. Also, I'm not sure how to check if it has lpddr or regular ddr without opening it up, which I would prefer to avoid.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Hi.
                  this is a new version ?

Comment

Originally posted by papla83 View Post

Hi.
                    this is a new version ?
                    yes new version

Comment

This is identical to https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...by-team-poison thread. Am I wrong? I think Poison is just rebranding and either the threads should be merged, or this thread should be archived.

Comment

Thread will be closed new Version is here:
                        AndroidTV Project ChangeLog -Based Off My PoisonATV Versions -Improved stability and performance -Brand New Look -New Tweaks -Amazing Video Quality -First Boot might be a bit sluggish due to my new tweaks but after apps update and tweaks are done running you can do a reboot and second boot will be fast and pleasant... -Always

Comment

Working...
                        X