Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Airscreen works with a third party app on my phone. Tubio casts to airscreen fine. The cast button on youtube etc, has the problem. Again, thanks for all the hard work, this rom is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Have to look into this ... my gigabyte lan works flawlessly ...
      I had this trouble before and this is is exactly the same trouble.
      my device found network somtime and Say connected but no trafic by lan. I Can try to setup manually lan settings but no succession.

Before when i tried to connect my device on 100mbs lan no problems it worked but now my lan is a gigabit LAN from the start to the end.

I readen somewhere the Ricky's aml tool had trouble with network on compilating rom from v5.

Comment

Hello, i tried to install this version on my NexBox A1, but with no success. Is there a V4 image file for nexbox ?

Thankyou in advance

Comment

Originally posted by realmagic View Post
          Hello, i tried to install this version on my NexBox A1, but with no success. Is there a V4 image file for nexbox ?

Thankyou in advance
          Use s912 version and flash nexbox remote... it will work ... force erase all option as well

Comment

well not working on my minix u9h remote wont ture on box end usb port not working. firmware v4

Comment

is there a sunvell t95z plus 2/16Gb coming? tried with sd-card and toothpick, no success. Had to reflash with V3.

Comment

Originally posted by snappe View Post
                is there a sunvell t95z plus 2/16Gb coming? tried with sd-card and toothpick, no success. Had to reflash with V3.
                it will work just need to force erase with usb burning tool

Comment

Well it seen like nobody is going to help me.on my minix u9h.It seems Im always getting void

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
                    Well it seen like nobody is going to help me.on my minix u9h.It seems Im always getting void
                    i will look into this ... what exactly is not working ?

Comment

Remote don't turne on box end usb port not working on you firmware v1 v2 v3 v4.on minix u9h

Comment

Use s912 version and flash nexbox remote... it will work ... force erase all option as well
                        I am using sd card to.install the v4 rom over the v3.. and doesnt work. Plz tell me how to force erase all option and how to flash the patch nexbox remote ??? OTA update not working also... ??

Comment

Originally posted by realmagic View Post

I am using sd card to.install the v4 rom over the v3.. and doesnt work. Plz tell me how to force erase all option and how to flash the patch nexbox remote ??? OTA update not working also... ??
                          Everything is eork8ng I have nexbox a1 but use usb to usb cable to flash

Comment

Help! I can't install YouTube.

Bluetooth is flickering.

I use s912 box.

Thanks!

Comment

My usb burning tool always stop at 98% when it handles UBOOT. Normally the SD card burner works, but not this time.

Comment

Everything is eork8ng I have nexbox a1 but use usb to usb cable to flash
                                I dont have usb to usb cable, so i prefer using sd card . Do you have any idea how to make it work?

Comment

Working...
                                X