Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please can make a flashable .zip from the 4.9? I really like to put it on my H96 pro plus, but with Usb Burning Tool i stuck at 7%.

Comment

Hi everyone, the new firmware work very well on my Sunvell T95Z Plus 2/16 (PoisonATV_V4.9_S912.img). is there any patch that works the display VFD and the led ring box? I have only found one patch to make the VFD display work (T95Z_1_Pro_Clock_Display.zip).

Comment

Okay.finally got my Minix u9h working on firmware 4.9 remote control turn on and off box. sleep mode working . remote control I configure the file on the etc on Explore. The video quality is great.no more lagging on the box because I put a APK call. amlogic tv box tool iconfigurator end that's it .You'll finally hit it Minix freak I agree with you we don't need no more firmware on s912 this one is good real good and this is the last one you hit the mark .thank one again

Comment

Does this kernel provide support for the Realtek 8153 USB3.0 - Gigabit LAN adapter? If not, would it be possible to compile a kernel module to support this chipset?
          I know that v4.5 did not have support for this adapter, and my built-in ethernet is unstable.

Comment

Working...
          X