X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ico View Post
    Nice version but still in "beta".
    Does not store HDMI CEC setting. For example I set "HDMI CEC->One key power off" to "ON". After next start it is reset to "OFF"
    Very long time before all scrips in /syste/etc/init.d ar done.
    From time to time black screen for 1-3 seconds.
    I hope it will be fixed in feature releases.
    Working on it

Comment

How to unroot this rom??
      Successful with Magisk 19.1, hide root ok
      Last edited by xmannamviet; 05-11-2019, 11:17.

Comment

What setting should I switch?
        Picture is missing everytime I start to watch something.
        Re-plugging hdmi brings picture back?

Comment

Another question and probably asking too much:

Is it possible to add Google Home functionality to this ROM in any way?

Comment

I am kind of confused. Which one is latest RedPoison for S912? Is ist 4.9? Or v2?

Several threads have obviously been closed and redirects to S905x light boot image?!

val1950 mentions here that he has flashed Google TV 1.0 on Vorke LPDDR device. I am interested in this too since I own a TX92 LPDDR 3/32. This thread has been closed and does not supply download sources.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
              I am kind of confused. Which one is latest RedPoison for S912? Is ist 4.9? Or v2?

Several threads have obviously been closed and redirects to S905x light boot image?!

val1950 mentions here that he has flashed Google TV 1.0 on Vorke LPDDR device. I am interested in this too since I own a TX92 LPDDR 3/32. This thread has been closed and does not supply download sources.
              I flashed on no LPDDR device

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                Another question and probably asking too much:

Is it possible to add Google Home functionality to this ROM in any way?
                To clarify on this matter:

I know I have to install Google Assistent to get this working in the first place. I don't use voice commands yet. My remote is capable of listening to voice but I never got it working with Android TV.
                I just figured it could somehow work when using my smartphone as a 'middleman'.

Comment

I just flashed to my T95Z Plus 2g/16gb but I can't get Bluetooth working. I tired all the patches but I get nothing. With the patches the bluetooth won't even turn on. Wifi also gives me trouble connecting. I was able to get the clock working, takes a few minutes to show up and it's only in 24hr mode. Still, I do like this ROM over ATVXperience. Just wish I could get bluetooth and wifi working correctly.

Comment

Ok, I figured out my BT and Wifi issue. It seems that if you have ethernet plugged in, the wifi will not connect, strange, but oh well. My BT does work but only with older devices, I guess this T95Z box is not compatible with my Nyko controllers. Might be time to upgrade.

Any way to change the clock from 24h to 12h?

Comment

Hi all, first post here. I just flashed this on my T95Z Plus 3/32GB LPDDR AP6255. I used the SD card method as I've always had trouble with the USB burning tool. It flashed without any problems! All RAM is active and BT/WiFi/Eth/Remote all work. Just a couple issues and questions...

The clock/display is not working. I don't see a patch for the T95Z Plus, only two patches for the T95Z Pro. Will either of those two work for me? Do I flash them with recovery or use the SD card burn tool?

Is there a way to regain LED control? I just want them turned off permanently. They also stay on when the device is powered off.

How do I change the DPI? Icons and such are larger than in the stock ROM and last custom ROM I was using.

Settings for the navigation bar aren't working so I have no way to pull up recent apps. When I turn it on the setting doesn't stick.

I'm not a fan of the launcher and the "recommendations" that take up most of the home screen. Is there an alternative?

Anyway, thank you minixfreak for your work and effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrant View Post
                        Hi all, first post here. I just flashed this on my T95Z Plus 3/32GB LPDDR AP6255. I used the SD card method as I've always had trouble with the USB burning tool. It flashed without any problems! All RAM is active and BT/WiFi/Eth/Remote all work. Just a couple issues and questions...

The clock/display is not working. I don't see a patch for the T95Z Plus, only two patches for the T95Z Pro. Will either of those two work for me? Do I flash them with recovery or use the SD card burn tool?

Is there a way to regain LED control? I just want them turned off permanently. They also stay on when the device is powered off.

How do I change the DPI? Icons and such are larger than in the stock ROM and last custom ROM I was using.

Settings for the navigation bar aren't working so I have no way to pull up recent apps. When I turn it on the setting doesn't stick.

I'm not a fan of the launcher and the "recommendations" that take up most of the home screen. Is there an alternative?

Anyway, thank you minixfreak for your work and effort!
                        its androidTV not regaulr android so there is not any nav bars and all .... double tap hoime button to pull up recent apps ..... and yes the clock patches for t95z pro should work

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

its androidTV not regaulr android so there is not any nav bars and all .... double tap hoime button to pull up recent apps ..... and yes the clock patches for t95z pro should work

I just tried both T95Z Pro patches and neither one works.

Any other suggestions? Can I get the required files from my stock ROM?

Comment

minixfreak,
                            what`s new / fixed in AndroidTV_V3 ?

Comment

Ughh, maybe this ROM isn't for me, which is unfortunate because I don't have many options. This reminds me so much why I absolutely hated my Logitech Review and Vizio Co-Star. What is the purpose of Android TV? It's too limiting without any benefits. I can't even use the VPN client I need and have to jump through hoops sideloading things I should be able to install from the play store. I've wasted half a day on this already. Is there any ROM other than stock and Poison ROM v4.3 that's available for my T95Z plus?

No offense to minixfreak though, the ROM works as it should. Android TV just sucks.

EDIT: Just tried two other VPNs and none of them work. StrongSwan says "VPN not supported: Unable to get permissions to create VPN connections. Either because it was denied by the user, or because a different VPN app has the always-on feature enabled". What's going on?
                              Last edited by Tyrant; 05-12-2019, 20:45.

Comment

android tv v3 black screen with sd video no problem with HD video, do you have any fixes?

Comment

Working...
                                X