This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craser View Post
    android tv v3 black screen with sd video no problem with HD video, do you have any fixes?
    works fine for me

Comment

This Build is working for me v3 on my Minix U9 h. Video quality is great no complaint everything is working great.now v2 it's a different story that one did not work at all for me. I haven't checked yet if sleep mode is working on v3 I will find out tomorrow when I turn on my box

Comment

do you have a 4k tv? if you set 4k60hz the video in Sd black screen, if you set the TV in full HD 1080p 60hz the SD videos work perfectly .. can you confirm? I await your reply ...

Comment

T95Z MAX LPDDR 3GB , everything is working great. LED clock not working with patch
          Last edited by xmannamviet; 05-13-2019, 12:44.

Comment

The clock worked for me, but it took a few minutes to light up, and usually I had to restart the device. My only big gripe right now is getting VPN working. I use IPVanish but the android app doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by twiddler View Post
              My only big gripe right now is getting VPN working. I use IPVanish but the android app doesn't work.
              That was the nail in the coffin for me. Seems like the core VPN function of android was removed. I went back to Poison V4.3 and everything just works.

Comment

v3 i have kept vpn in it

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                  v3 i have kept vpn in it
                  Story of my life; a day late and a dollar short. Not your fault, I realize these ROMs are constant work in progress.

Comment

Is there any major difference between 4.3 and 4.9? I'm thinking of giving 4.3 a try.

Comment

Is there any major difference between 4.3 and 4.9? I'm thinking of giving 4.3 a try.
                      I don't know if your asking because of my post, but I meant Poison ROM v4.3 from XDA, not PoisonATV v4.3.

Comment

Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying that.

Comment

If you want to give it a try this firmware 4.9 modify just make sure it's compatible with with your box. I tried a free VPN and it's working

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                          Last edited by antonio6o6; 05-14-2019, 18:55.

Comment

May I ask whats the difference in your mod? Suitable for LPDDR too?

Comment

Firmware modification so my Minix u9 h working well with the modification firmware 4.9.Mod. that's all

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

If you want to give it a try too this firmware 4.9 modify that I just did make sure it's compatible with with your box. I tried a free VPN and it's working

https://mega.nz/#F!YAQg3CQY!A45M3cBz7hNrTpaxz7MA4g
                                Thanks, I'll give this a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X