(ROM) AndroidTV_Project S912 V2 By Team Poison

AndroidTV Project

ChangeLog
    -Based Off My PoisonATV Versions
    -Improved stability and performance
    -Brand New Look
    -New Tweaks
    -Amazing Video Quality

-First Boot might be a bit sluggish due to my new tweaks but after apps update and tweaks are done running you can do a reboot and second boot will be fast and pleasant...
    -Always Use force erase all or erase all option in Usb Burning tool
    -also for people on 4pda i see your using my work at least give credits or maybe developers from there could consider joining us

Download links
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by minixfreak; 05-06-2019, 03:55.

Can't wait to try it!

Comment

Same here can't wait to try this firmware

Comment

Originally posted by Nexus_ZA View Post
        Hi Guys
        Originally posted by Nexus_ZA View Post

Was wondering if the driver below is part of your kernel? If not how do I apply it?

It is for a ASIX AX88772C USB2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter

neomode made a patch with drivers for a orico usb to ethernet adapter, but it is not working. maybe I applied it incorrectly?

Please help.

minixfreak

I know this is a big ask, but would it be possible to integrate this driver in your next release? I would love to use your roms, but I am stuck on ATV 6 because I could not manage to get the Patch that Neomode created to work. I honestly do not know what I am doing wrong.

I tried several times to flash the patch with root access, but the ethernet adapter does not work on ATV 7.

Comment

Thanks for this firmware quality video great.tanks to poison team 4 this firmware no more lagin video working great oh my Minix u9 h sleep mode working I modify the remote conf. turn on and off with the A3 remote.you finally hit it thanks for your hard work and effort

Comment

What base ROM is the mod created from? Is it ATVX, SuperCelleron? Etc?

Comment

On Vorke Z6 video quality is only a mild, I had to return to GoogleTV V1.0

Comment

Well I don't care where the run came from.all I know is my minix u9h is working great good quality .no lagging changingchannels.fast IPTV service working great you finally hit it minixfreak the poison team thanks. for all your work

Comment

Anyone flashed to tx92 3/32?

Comment

Originally posted by thewebexpert View Post
                    What base ROM is the mod created from? Is it ATVX, SuperCelleron? Etc?
                    Poison v4.9 but atvx I also created but left the group

Comment

Hi, congratulations finally kodi works without microshutter. some bugs in the cec-hdmi. my box displays only 2gb ram and not 3gb ddr4 h96pro plus

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                        Hi, congratulations finally kodi works without microshutter. some bugs in the cec-hdmi. my box displays only 2gb ram and not 3gb ddr4 h96pro plus
                        Great work with this Rom. Unfortunately having the same issue with only 2 GB of RAM showing not 3GB. Also running the Rom on a ddr4 h96pro + .

NC

Comment

Same here, would like to see more ram available, everything is fast and smooth, and looking great. I am going to read online, I think I can change the builld.props to fix the ram... if I find a fix I will share it with you all.

Comment

hello, I managed to change the bootloader and consequently also the RAM ddr4 2400, now shows 2775 total. the problem showing 12bit and not 10 bit, and 1080p video does not switch the screen to 25hz correctly.

Comment

can amazon prime be played on this version ?

Dont panic now sorted very happy camper

minixfreak this rom is very very good on my sunvell T95Z plus 2/16Gb.

All is working after patched for clock,BT fix.
                              very quick and stable ram for me shows correctly, like the layout i will be using this on my device from now on as it is better than the poison rom running stock fireware for me.
                              Thanks to you and the team for making this .
                              Last edited by chenzen666; 05-05-2019, 11:52.

Comment

Working...
                              X