X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I'm looking for this Firmware AndroidTV_Project s912 V2

I have an imaged called S912_AndroidTV_V2.img, i think it is based on poison.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post

I have atvx_v2h beta2_s912 but I think this is not what you are looking for? This is based on 4.9 Poison afaik
      I have an imaged called S912_AndroidTV_V2.img, i think it is based on poison.

Comment

I'm looking for this Firmware AndroidTV_Project s912 V2
        Not available anymore?

Only have one modded on my own

Comment

Sorry, guess I have the minixOS based v2.

Comment

that's why I'm looking for it because I know it's not available anymore somebody must have it if they can be kind

Comment

that's why I'm looking for it because I know it's not available anymore somebody must have it if they can be kind
              I will have a second look tonight....

Comment

I will have a second look tonight....
                Thanks

Comment

I have atvx_v2h beta2_s912 but I think this is not what you are looking for? This is based on 4.9 Poison afaik
                  I am working on this Firmware right now atvx_v2h beta2_s912

Comment

Hi Guys, can some one help me on a link to download the file for me cool bb2 pro which run on s912. Also whether it supports 9 oreo or i should just hang on on to nougat. Once again thanks a lot developers for supporting the old boxes your guys are awesome.

Regards,
                    Neutron

Comment

Please some one help me.
                      Regards,
                      Neutron

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyneutron View Post
                        ... a link to download the file for mecool bb2 pro which run on s912. Also whether it supports 9 oreo or i should just hang on on to nougat ...

Comment

So is this based on Poison ROM, and will it work on a Beelink GT1 Ultimate?

Comment

is this rom work t95z plus and is there any chance to work with L1 not L3

Comment

hi all just wanted to say i love this rom but did not like the look of the launcher so i made some simple edits and came up with my style i like.
                              i done this to the 4.3 poison image on a t95z plus 2/16GB.

if anyone else likes it you are welcome to the image with the edits done...
                              i also added youtube android tv app to it and adaway and plex...i also changed the key map to work with universal usb remotes aswell as the original remote.
                              the image is not a backup its a fresh install...so u will need android 7.12 with twp installed then install this poison image as a install through twrp.

must say a big thank you to Ricky Divjakovski for creating the poison image its awsome.

here some screenshots of the launcher hope u like..but once again they was simple edits so dont slate me lol.

hers the 4.3 poison image to install with twrp if anyone wants to try it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020_01_22_12_17_05.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	796089
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	2020_01_22_12_17_55.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.2 KB ID:	796091
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	2020_01_22_12_17_31.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.6 KB ID:	796090
                              Last edited by fraggle121; 01-22-2020, 13:23.

Comment

If you want to give it a try this firmware 4.9 modify just make sure it's compatible with with your box. I tried a free VPN and it's working

https://mega.nz/#F!YAQg3CQY!A45M3cBz7hNrTpaxz7MA4g
                                Do you have this available - the link is dead

Edit - never mind - found this thread - https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-final-9-20-19

Is this the best choice for a Minix U9-h?

Is the appropriate image for U9-h in Minixfreak_OS simply the S912.img (i.e. not 1G or LPDDR?)

Is it possible to create a bootable SD Card with these images for trial, without committing to NAND right off the bat?
                                Last edited by DEcosse; 02-21-2020, 20:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X