Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s912_atvXperience_v2FF. Mod 3 Final Bluetooth And Sleep Mode Working And Video Improvement Final Tweaks.img

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s912_atvXperience_v2FF. Mod 3 Final Bluetooth And Sleep Mode Working And Video Improvement Final Tweaks.img

Based on firmware 4.5 poison and firmware atvxperience v2h. improve video quality Mod 2
    On the remote configuration file I change
    On line 67 . 115
    on line 75 . 116
    on line 120. 116
    And that's all what I did box turn on and off that's what I did on my Minix u9h

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 05-17-2019, 21:14.

Improve video quality on FIRMWARE v2FF Mod 2 Final. Ready to download

Comment

Would this work on t95Z plus ?
      as the config is changed fro you box/remote to work

Comment

Remote control file from the firmware still there having change it I do it manually
        Last edited by antonio6o6; 05-16-2019, 23:49.

Comment

can you tell me the steps to modify the remote configuration file? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
            can you tell me the steps to modify the remote configuration file? Thank you
            On the remote configuration file I change
            On line 67 . 115
            on line 75 . 116
            on line 120. 116
            And that's all what I did box turn on and off that's what I did on my Minix U9h

Comment

can you please send me your config file? I can't find it and neither of these numbers

Comment

can you please send me your config file? I can't find it and neither of these numbers
                Okay I put the remote file on the downlow firmware with you download the Firmware

Comment

ok i changed the parameters let's see if it serves. in practice everything worked, only that the sleepmode after 10 minutes makes it does not wake up, let's see if with your config it acts. thanks

Comment

ok i changed the parameters let's see if it serves. in practice everything worked, only that the sleepmode after 10 minutes makes it does not wake up, let's see if with your config it acts. thanks
                    On my Minix u9h sleep mode is working I turned the box off with with the remote. use the remote control to turn on and off

Comment

Make sure when you configure the remote file make sure to do a reboo.

Comment

well I did a little tweak I'm firmware mod 3 today I left firmware mod 2 to on the folded and remote control file. Mod 3 Final

Comment

basically my box goes to sleepmode after 20 minutes and I can't wake up with the mouse anymore

Comment

basically my box goes to sleepmode after 20 minutes and I can't wake up with the mouse anymore
                            Let me ask you a question when you come figure eight the remote file you reboot the Box and then another question do you manage to turn on and off the Box and then after 20 minutes you could turn it on because I do

Comment

yes I restarted my h96pro box but after he goes to sleep and I can't wake him up, thanks you were very kind

Comment

Working...
                              X