This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atvXperience_S912_V2H_ Mod Sleep Mode Video improvement

Well here is another firmware modify sleep mode working video quality improve awesome VPN working I test like 5 VPN and they connect and a lot of tweak on this firmware bass off firmware V2FF Mod. Poison 4.9 on keyboard I change the purple for black too much purple

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Yes I'm keeping this post

Comment

Has ATVX VPN issues?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        Has ATVX VPN issues?
        is fix vpn I try on this version with touch vpn and connet

Comment

thank you for the patch!

Comment

In H96 PRo Plus Green PCB with 3 gigs ram, only two show. Trying to read up how to fix it.

Comment

Hey antonio6o6 was looking to try out your Rom as I've got s912_atvXperience_v2FF loaded on the Beelink GT1
              but every time I go to install via card method it just comes up with red X on the android icon.

Device Beelink GT1 2/16 S912

Going to try the original version see if I get an error or install - atvXperience_S912_V2H_FINAL

Comment

atvXperience_S912_V2H_FINAL - Crashes 5 sec in but atvXperience_v2FF installed perfectly ???

I had the same error with Minixfreak lastest Rom? yet his previous Rom worked perfectly ???

Comment

Working...
                X