(ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Just improved video quality ... which makes picture in picture feature not working properly ... and yes the main firmware stable so this is a choice ...
    Could you kindly light a bit up difference between S912.img and S912_1GB.img? I used S912_LPDDR but I am thinking of flashing my x92 too.

The picture in picture feature is awesome and of course possibility of remote thru smartphone ...

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post

Thank you antonio6o6 for the remote.conf file. Unfortunately I seem to have bigger problems. My USB ports and SD card port dont seem to work on my Minix U9h running this rom. Any ideas?
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

here is my Minix u9h picture I have connected the C drive USB cable and blue tune from my remote control on the C drive cable you have to it the way it is in the picture so he can work and that's the remote control that I'm using A3 remote. With Minix firmware I'm Manish to turn on and off my box with the file that I that is posted the remote configuration file my SD card is working with no problem that's the way I set up my APK through SD card port on my minix u9h I just did a short video under remote control with C drive USB and Bluetooth oh my box and remote control a3 good luck
      Last edited by antonio6o6; 06-20-2019, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

here is my Minix u9h picture I have connected the C drive USB cable and blue tune from my remote control on the C drive cable you have to it the way it is in the picture so he can work and that's the remote control that I'm using A3 remote. With Minix firmware I'm Manish to turn on and off my box with the file that I that is posted the remote configuration file my SD card is working with no problem that's the way I set up my APK through SD card port on my minix u9h
        antonio6o6 - Thanks for the pics! Very creative of you. Thank you for sharing the solution.

Comment

antonio6o6 - Thanks for the pics! Very creative of you. Thank you for sharing the solution.
          I just did small video just uploaded right now with with the pictures if you check now you going to see the small video that I made

Comment

I just did small video just uploaded right now with with the pictures if you check now you going to see the small video that I made
            Nice video. Looks like its working very good. Thanks for taking the time to take pics and a video. Very cool of you! Good job my friend!

Comment

here is my Minix u9h picture I have connected the C drive USB cable and blue tune from my remote control on the C drive cable you have to it the way it is in the picture so he can work and that's the remote control that I'm using A3 remote. With Minix firmware I'm Manish to turn on and off my box with the file that I that is posted the remote configuration file my SD card is working with no problem that's the way I set up my APK through SD card port on my minix u9h I just did a short video under remote control with C drive USB and Bluetooth oh my box and remote control a3 good luck
              forgive my ignorance but i am at a loss to understand a couple of things
              1) do i need the original remote.conf file from the FW008 or the one youi posted earlier
              2) does it work with just the small dongle plugged into a usb port ( or do i need to use an extension cable to plus the dongle in
              3) can you map the U9H from a windows 10 machine so i canb transfer files from my laptop to the U9H
              thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by normy62 View Post

1) do i need the original remote.conf file from the FW008 or the one youi posted earlier.

https://mega.nz/#!dJwj0SpK!Mkpi9U6IK...OXbGngLd_Bwo6M

2) does it work with just the small dongle plugged into a usb port ( or do i need to use an extension cable to plus the dongle

3) can you map the U9H from a windows 10 machine so i canb transfer files from my laptop to the U9H
                thankyou
                Make sure to look at the video that I made with the pictures and you going to see the USB C drive there with the Bluetooth and on the remote control file no you don't have to be the original from the box I made one already edit so just just copy and paste if you know where go make sure you reboot the Box when you copy and paste the remote configuration file make sure reboot the Box so can work
                Last edited by antonio6o6; 06-21-2019, 00:14.

Comment

1) do i need the original remote.conf file from the FW008 or the one youi posted earlier
                  2) does it work with just the small dongle plugged into a usb port ( or do i need to use an extension cable to plus the dongle in
                  thankyou
                  Hi @normy62,
                  I just got home from work and plugged in the short female dongle that came with your Minix U9. then plug in the dongle for my A3 controller. Worked for me. I went a step further and plugged in a usb hub. And now I can use other controllers that have dongles including my Rii mini keyboard. Just follow antonio6o6 pictures and video he was so kind to post. Apparently the mini usb port is the only one activated with this rom.

Comment

Okay I did make another video how to setup your remote control configuration file this is for the Minix u9h that people are using mini freak firmware how to set up your remote control configuration file on the custom firmware for your Minix u9h they are pictures one video setup using File Explorer in the other video is for showing how's the remote it's working and pictures and c drive USB cable with Bluetooth and remote control and here's the link my English is not perfect but I think you'll get it

Comment

Hi @normy62,
                      I just got home from work and plugged in the short female dongle that came with your Minix U9. then plug in the dongle for my A3 controller. Worked for me. I went a step further and plugged in a usb hub. And now I can use other controllers that have dongles including my Rii mini keyboard. Just follow antonio6o6 pictures and video he was so kind to post. Apparently the mini usb port is the only one activated with this rom.
                      I just did my second video how to setup the remote control configuration file on Minix u9h using File Explorer here the link.and remote file is there

Comment

I just did my second video how to setup the remote control configuration file on Minix u9h using File Explorer here the link.and remote file is there

https://mega.nz/#F!UNISUQBB!fuNXvxxL1zI3Pt28arvBbg
                        Thanks again antonio6o6 for the pics and videos. Everything working great! You da man!

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                          I have made new revised versions on my firmware .... i made all image quality way better ... by doing so its not as fast but still fast if your know what i mean and also it breaks picture in picture feature so dont use it ... not much ppl use it anyways but heres the link for you to test https://mega.nz/#F!91IU0K5R!VvCOFtu1gagXyG09US3-Ig
                          Really nice job on the latest, "revised" S912 firmware minixfreak . Some really nice/creative work. Thanks for remembering the handful of us still rocking the S912 boxes.

Comment

Hi @normy62,
                            so you mean i have to use the OTG port for the dongle and if i need to install apps from my usb stick i will be unable to do it if the other usb ports dont work

Comment

so you mean i have to use the OTG port for the dongle and if i need to install apps from my usb stick i will be unable to do it if the other usb ports dont work
                              In order to work you have to put OTG port dongle to work. So remote control can work That's just for custom firmware.. and the 3 USB that your box got because you put in a firmware that is not Minix and he's not a original from the box it's not going to work that's why you have to put C drive USB cable in order to work. Here is a video did I make from my Minix u9h and you going to see what I'm talkin about and pictures. And I put their the remote configuration file to the link that I sent you in the video to

Comment

normy62 - that is correct, as antonio6o6 explained. The solution is to plug a USB hub into the OTG port of the U9 via the short female USB cable that came with your Minix. Thats the way I did it. Currently have my A3, thumb drive/stick and Rii mini keyboard all working. In addition, i have a 2nd Rii Mini keyboard that is bluetooth and it works as well. UTG is the only working USB with this firmware and if that's a deal killer, you'll have to search out another firmware. This rom runs well on my box and looks fantastic and worth the work around in my opinion. Thanks again antonio6o6 for the pics and videos. He explain the process very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X