(ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by normy62 View Post

so you mean i have to use the OTG port for the dongle and if i need to install apps from my usb stick i will be unable to do it if the other usb ports dont work
    Well the USB port is not going to work if you want installed APK you have to stall it to the SD card it's working on that custom firmware on Minix u9h I store my APK to my SD card slot on the box it's working

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post

normy62 - that is correct, as antonio6o6 explained. The solution is to plug a USB hub into the OTG port of the U9 via the short female USB cable that came with your Minix. Thats the way I did it. Currently have my A3, thumb drive/stick and Rii mini keyboard all working. In addition, i have a 2nd Rii Mini keyboard that is bluetooth and it works as well. UTG is the only working USB with this firmware and if that's a deal killer, you'll have to search out another firmware. This rom runs well on my box and looks fantastic and worth the work around in my opinion. Thanks again antonio6o6 for the pics and videos. He explain the process very well.
      Thank you Scotdog for for making it more clear to explain. And Scotdog sd card slot on minix is working on minixfreak Firmware that's the way I set up my APK to the SD card slot. And thank you to help me out and splaning how is working remote control on minix u9h

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Thank you Scotdog for for making it more clear to explain. And Scotdog sd card slot on minix is working on minixfreak Firmware that's the way I set up my APK to the SD card slot. And thank you to help me out and splaning how is working remote control on minix u9h
        You did a fine job Antonio! Thanks for helping with my new favorite firmware. And hats off to minixfreak for creating not one, but two S912 versions. Way to go man!
        Have a good weekend gentlemen!

Comment

May I ask again whats difference between S912 and S912 1GB img?

Comment

I'm not sure man. minixfreak mentioned to others in this thread that he would use the S912 build for the two boxes I have. I guess he'll have to answer that one for you, or you could give them both a whirl and let us know. I've been curious too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
              I'm not sure man. minixfreak mentioned to others in this thread that he would use the S912 build for the two boxes I have. I guess he'll have to answer that one for you, or you could give them both a whirl and let us know. I've been curious too.
              1gb versions are 720pui because they cant handle 1080ui without 2gb ram ..... and lpddr is for ddr3lpddr memory

Comment

thanks minixfreak . Didnt know there were S912 1GB manufactured...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  thanks minixfreak . Didnt know there were S912 1GB manufactured...
                  theres 1 or 2 models that have 1gb other then that all 2+gb

Comment

minixfreak 32bit or 64bit?

Comment

Originally posted by bunpbu View Post
                      minixfreak 32bit or 64bit?
                      32bit

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

theres 1 or 2 models that have 1gb other then that all 2+gb
                        aaah, right: Mecool manufactured a device with 1GB only..

Does the 1GB version run better on 2 GB devices?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

aaah, right: Mecool manufactured a device with 1GB only..

Does the 1GB version run better on 2 GB devices?
                          its faster cause its only 720p ui but i u have 2gb stay with regualr one for better picture and video quality

Comment

Alright thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Here is the remote configuration file for you Minix u9h. If you using mini freak firmware this is the one you need if you got the Minix u9h only copy and paste reboot the box. and you'll be good to go. My box u9 h Minix it's working great with that remote file I managed to turn on and off the Box use mouse key keyboard and I using a3 remote and remember you have to use C drive USB cable that came with the Box then you have to put the Bluetooth USB remote control in the sea drive to USB cable

https://mega.nz/#!dJwj0SpK!Mkpi9U6IK...OXbGngLd_Bwo6M
                              Thanks for the link, I'm stuck on the select language screen. How do I add this file? I can't connect to usb burning tool anymore it keeps disconnecting after about 30 secs

Comment

Originally posted by roleo55 View Post

Thanks for the link, I'm stuck on the select language screen. How do I add this file? I can't connect to usb burning tool anymore it keeps disconnecting after about 30 secs
                                If you get disconnected it means that you got a bad usb cable. See if your charger for your cell phone fit c drive cable. Minds did I didn't use my charges cable to upload firmware to the Box

Comment

Working...
                                X