Clear All

Hi all.
    Tested on a Mecool BB Pro.
    Wifi OK
    RJ 45 OK
    BT OK
    Voice assistant Google can not be put in Spanish
    YouTube some 720 videos look square.
    I have a command that carries the beelink with voice and when I want to use the virtual keyboard it disappears from the screen
    This Rom is faster than PoisonATV_V4.9

thanks for all your work

Comment

tested s912 img with km8 pro (s912 and 2gb ram ddr3 with special 8gb rom edition). works wifi and bt! security patch march 2019, drm level 3. opengl 3.2. android 7.1.2.
      i want to remove atv store because there are less app.
      no way to change default wallpaper?

Comment

For those who want working Tanix TX92 CLOCK module, flash this: https://www.atvxperience.com/downloa...ash-with-twrp/

Works for TX92 as well :-P

Comment

Any know if my device khadas vim1 ( https://www.khadas.com/vim1 )
          works with S905X ROM of Minix Freak OS ?
          Which version should I download?

Thank you so much.
          You are great

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
            Well everything is working real well down here on my Minix u9 h video quality grate no lagging changing channels fast. nice I like the wallpaper in the design thank you Minix freaks and the poison team for this bill everything is working great here no modification on this one. If it's not broke don't fix. it satify on this bill
            Hi, same box. Did your remote work ok? I can't get past select language screen as the key mapping is off, power button is volume up for example and only a few keys work

Comment

Originally posted by fungusfeet View Post

Hi, same box. Did your remote work ok? I can't get past select language screen as the key mapping is off, power button is volume up for example and only a few keys work
              On the remote configuration file I change
              On line 67 . 115
              on line 75 . 116
              on line 120. 116
              And that's all what I did box turn on and off that's what I did on my Minix u9h and remember you have to use the C drive USB that came with the Box and put the Bluetooth from the remote on the C drive cable USB

Comment

On the remote configuration file I change
                On line 67 . 115
                on line 75 . 116
                on line 120. 116
                And that's all what I did box turn on and off that's what I did on my Minix u9h and remember you have to use the C drive USB that came with the Box and put the Bluetooth from the remote on the C drive cable USB
                See attached photo, I don't think anything like that came with my box, presumably that's if you have the optional A2 remote?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi fungusfeet none of my Minix U9h remotes would work. (A2/A3) Not even my Rii mini keyboard that works on all of my boxes. Strangely, My H96 Pro remote works flawlessly with my Minix U9h and this rom. There is a Minix, "remote.conf" out there somewhere and that's what you need. That's what antonio6o6 did. He edited his remote.conf file.
                  Apologies if you already know this info.

Comment

See attached photo, I don't think anything like that came with my box, presumably that's if you have the optional A2 remote?
                    Here is the remote configuration file for you Minix u9h. If you using mini freak firmware this is the one you need if you got the Minix u9h only copy and paste reboot the box. and you'll be good to go. My box u9 h Minix it's working great with that remote file I managed to turn on and off the Box use mouse key keyboard and I using a3 remote and remember you have to use C drive USB cable that came with the Box then you have to put the Bluetooth USB remote control in the sea drive to USB cable

https://mega.nz/#!dJwj0SpK!Mkpi9U6IK...OXbGngLd_Bwo6M

Comment

I have made new revised versions on my firmware .... i made all image quality way better ... by doing so its not as fast but still fast if your know what i mean and also it breaks picture in picture feature so dont use it ... not much ppl use it anyways but heres the link for you to test https://mega.nz/#F!91IU0K5R!VvCOFtu1gagXyG09US3-Ig

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                        I have made new revised versions on my firmware .... i made all image quality way better ... by doing so its not as fast but still fast if your know what i mean and also it breaks picture in picture feature so dont use it ... not much ppl use it anyways but heres the link for you to test https://mega.nz/#F!91IU0K5R!VvCOFtu1gagXyG09US3-Ig
                        Minix freak taste this firmware and it is awesome working great on my Minix u9 h picture quality good more smooth no login working great and smooth good job. Don't forget rk3328 update on Firmware pls is due

Comment

Minix freak taste this firmware and it is awesome working great on my Minix u9 h picture quality good more smooth no login working great and smooth good job. Don't forget rk3328 update on Firmware pls is due
                          I will once Ricky makes repacking tools ... only some firmwares work when I repack with Linux no idea why

Comment

Why revised? The firmware is pretty stable and awesome! Using LPDDR on TX92 3/32

Comment

Here is the remote configuration file for you Minix u9h. If you using mini freak firmware this is the one you need if you got the Minix u9h only copy and paste reboot the box. and you'll be good to go. My box u9 h Minix it's working great with that remote file I managed to turn on and off the Box use mouse key keyboard and I using a3 remote and remember you have to use C drive USB cable that came with the Box then you have to put the Bluetooth USB remote control in the sea drive to USB cable

https://mega.nz/#!dJwj0SpK!Mkpi9U6IK...OXbGngLd_Bwo6M
                              Thank you antonio6o6 for the remote.conf file. Unfortunately I seem to have bigger problems. My USB ports and SD card port dont seem to work on my Minix U9h running this rom. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                                Why revised? The firmware is pretty stable and awesome! Using LPDDR on TX92 3/32
                                Just improved video quality ... which makes picture in picture feature not working properly ... and yes the main firmware stable so this is a choice ...

Comment

Working...
                                X