(ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

If you get disconnected it means that you got a bad usb cable. See if your charger for your cell phone fit c drive cable. Minds did I didn't use my charges cable to upload firmware to the Box
    thanks for replying, my cable is usb to micro usb, it's the cable I used to put the rom on but I will try and find another to try. How do you add the remote files?
    Cheers

Comment

Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-05-2019, 02:57.

Comment

https://mega.nz/#F!UNISUQBB!fuNXvxxL1zI3Pt28arvBbg I did make a video this link see the video it will help you
        ok thanks

Comment

Just a little report on the latest ROM:

The File Manager on the revised version (TV Explorer) seems not able to access/see the SD-card , other apps like MiXplorer or even Kodi don't have a problem with it...

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
            Minixfreak OS Changelog

Bases:
            -S905W Based off TX3 Mini L firmware
            -S905X Based off TX7 firmware
            -S912 Based off Z6 firmware
            -S912 LPDDR Based TX92 firmware

Features:
            -AndroidTV OS
            -TWRP installed
            -Optimized Bluetooth and Wifi Drivers
            -Voice Search Added
            -Picture In Picture Added
            -Google Assistant Added
            -External Broadcom Bluetooth Added
            -GamePad Support Added (PS,Xbox etc)
            -Init.d Tweaked to the max
            -Build.prop Tweaks
            -Amazing Themed Icons and wallpapers
            -S912 opengl 3.2 Support Added
            -Amcodec Added

Fixes:
            -Wifi disconnect fixed
            -Codecs fixed and optimized
            -Various crashes when using certain apps
            -Wifi not detecting mostly Fixed

Tips&Info
            - Faster boot time
            -Extremely tested tweaks(Some Interfeared with each other) Works amazing now
            -Added Airscreen app (Chromecast alternative)
            -Added ES File Explorer Pro
            -Added STBEMU Pro
            -Added Darkmedia IPTV APP (Works amazing Only English tho) Please sign up for it on https://darkmedia.tv/ Truly Amazing Iptv, Also It updates through playstore automatically when update is available
            -I Put a lot of time into the firmware and hope everyone likes it ?, I cant please everyone with every single device out there? some devices are different and ppl have to face that ? its mostly universal firmware but not completely.

Thanks Everyone who supported me
            I try not to accept donations with cash itself but people actually sending me the box to develop for , Rockchip and S905X2 will come soon ? Stay Tuned

Downloads:

Coming soon
            were is download link....i cant find it

Comment

Originally posted by hjpca View Post

were is download link....i cant find it
              they are in the thread on the main page

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'ma new here.....I can't find the download link. What you mean with "in the thread on the main page"?

Comment

Originally posted by colettig View Post
                  I'm sorry, but I'ma new here.....I can't find the download link. What you mean with "in the thread on the main page"?

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                  MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by colettig View Post
                      Hi colettig , Welcome to Freaktab! The thread are all the pages (currently 9 pages) under the topic: (ROM) Minixfreak_OS S912 May25/2019 ""NEW""

Its always a good idea to read all the pages in a thread before loading a custom rom. That way you can see the success stories (and fails) as well as bug reports, workarounds and important links to make things as easy and seamless as possible. The search tool is also your friend. Have fun! Lots of good info and cool people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post

You did a fine job Antonio! Thanks for helping with my new favorite firmware. And hats off to minixfreak for creating not one, but two S912 versions. Way to go man!
                        Have a good weekend gentlemen!
                        atvX-v2h-u9h Minix -usb working vpn beta 2

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
                        Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-05-2019, 02:58.

Comment

https://mega.nz/#F!UNISUQBB!fuNXvxxL1zI3Pt28arvBbg I did make a video this link see the video it will help you
                          Thanks again, I managed to pick ip a dongle and now it's working very nicely. A really great rom, very quick and smooth as well. Is there a remote configuration file for the small remote that comes with the minix u9h?
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by roleo55 View Post

Thanks again, I managed to pick ip a dongle and now it's working very nicely. A really great rom, very quick and smooth as well. Is there a remote configuration file for the small remote that comes with the minix u9h?
                            Cheers
                            atv-v2h-u9h Minix Mod 5 Final. 6-2-21 fix playback did a lot of change on this firmware from Minix os firmware. Pretty steady firmware.USB working Sound is working good vídeo quality https://mega.nz/#F!ANox3A7Y!p2-YCBM0dayZpNRU1YadiQ

Comment

First, I gotta say, I'm really loving these ROMs. Thanks, Minixfreak!

I'm noticing some strange behavior with my T95Z plus 3/32 between the first Minixfreak_OS ROM and the revised one.

With the original S912_LPDDR image flashed, when I use the Stress CPU app, I can see it is utilizing 8 cores. I see the 4 cores maxed at 1.5Ghz and the other 4 maxed at 1Ghz (as expected). I've verified this in other apps, such as CPU Monitor while it is running as well.

With S912_LPDDR_REVISED installed, when I use the Stress CPU app, only the 4 1Ghz cores are utilized. The overall CPU % stays at ~50%. Again, I also verified this in CPU Monitor as well. Connecting via SSH and running top, I can see it Stress CPU stays at ~43.3% CPU.

Stress CPU

Both of these were tested from a clean full flash using USB Burn Tool. Only additional apps that were installed were ES File Explorer, CPU Monitor and Stress CPU. Nothing else was changed.

When the stress test is running on the REVISED img, I do see the other 4 1.5Ghz cores being used somewhat by other system apps, etc., but the Stress CPU app doesn't seem to touch them.

Anyone else seeing the same behavior?
                              Last edited by kontrabandee; 07-06-2019, 07:53.

Comment

Originally posted by kontrabandee View Post
                                First, I gotta say, I'm really loving these ROMs. Thanks, Minixfreak!

I'm noticing some strange behavior with my T95Z plus 3/32 between the first Minixfreak_OS ROM and the revised one.

With the original S912_LPDDR image flashed, when I use the Stress CPU app, I can see it is utilizing 8 cores. I see the 4 cores maxed at 1.5Ghz and the other 4 maxed at 1Ghz (as expected). I've verified this in other apps, such as CPU Monitor while it is running as well.

With S912_LPDDR_REVISED installed, when I use the Stress CPU app, only the 4 1Ghz cores are utilized. The overall CPU % stays at ~50%. Again, I also verified this in CPU Monitor as well. Connecting via SSH and running top, I can see it Stress CPU stays at ~43.3% CPU.

Stress CPU

Both of these were tested from a clean full flash using USB Burn Tool. Only additional apps that were installed were ES File Explorer, CPU Monitor and Stress CPU. Nothing else was changed.

When the stress test is running on the REVISED img, I do see the other 4 1.5Ghz cores being used somewhat by other system apps, etc., but the Stress CPU app doesn't seem to touch them.

Anyone else seeing the same behavior?
                                Revised version I put more processing on gpu for better video quality

Comment

Working...
                                X