atvX-v2h-u9h Minix -usb port working vpn beta 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atvX-v2h-u9h Minix -usb port working vpn beta 2

atv-v2h-u9h Minix Mod 5 Final. 6-2-21 fix playback did a lot of change on this firmware from Minix os firmware. Pretty steady firmware.USB working Sound is working good vídeo quality

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 06-03-2021, 00:55.

On this bill you don't need the USB C drive you can connect your Bluetooth direct to the USB port it's working now on this build

Comment

Okay today I did change on the beta 2 edit fix Play Store update. Move file from Minix firmware boot file on they beta and Minix freeck firmware 4.0 level 1 and couple of files more. I put the new link already on top to download

Comment

atvX-v2h-u9h Minix -usb port working vpn beta 2 Mod 3 Final done . Firmware has been update
        Last edited by antonio6o6; 09-09-2019, 01:05.

Comment

atv-v2h-u9h Minix Mod 5 Final. 6-2-21 fix playback did a lot of change on this firmware from Minix os firmware. Pretty steady firmware.USB working Sound is working good vídeo quality

Comment

When you gonna publish PIE firmware for this box ?

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
              When you gonna publish PIE firmware for this box ?
              I got to tell you the little that I learn on this forum atvXperience I am grateful.that forum is awesome. I'm still learning but that place is a school to learn real great atvXperience forum. I manage on some firmware pie remote control to work but USB is the issue but I'm trying

Comment

Working...
              X