Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minix u9h atv beta 2 _S912 usb port working on this build Edit firmware 4.7 poison Mod 5 Final

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix u9h atv beta 2 _S912 usb port working on this build Edit firmware 4.7 poison Mod 5 Final

with this built you don't need the C drive cable USB. I want to clarify that is not my work this firmware I just edit firmware 4.7 poison rom move a couple of files change wallpaper and couple of things Moore I think video image is better in this mod 4 thanks to the people that made it. happen korn3r menber atvf fourm and ricklar.moderator of avtxfourm

https://mega.nz/#F!0Rhg0IKZ!BtHyobo9IXC42TkK FlttpA
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-13-2019, 18:07.

Well this is the final mod 3 on this bill. Video image on this Mod 3 is better I edit firmware 4.7 copy file on that build and pasted on the beta 2 I copied the bootloader and boot on minix 7.1. Avt rom and couple of things more pasted on this bill

Comment

Awesome, Antonio! One small question: Does this work with DTS codec like Minixfreak_OS?

Comment

Okay today I edit the beta 2 file final mod 4 on this bill the twrp it's not going to work on this bill I try to edit but conduit the guy who modify beta 2 must did something on his bill.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
          Okay today I edit the beta 2 file final mod 4 on this bill the twrp it's not going to work on this bill I try to edit but conduit the guy who modify beta 2 must did something on his bill.
          a quick question if i may... If i install this rom is it easy to fo back to the minix u9h fw 008.using the burning tool

i also notice that the Minix forum has removed all posts about these roms
          also on the forum Minix quoted this: Minix is actually discussing with Google for Antroid TV agreemen
          thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by normy62 View Post

a quick question if i may... If i install this rom is it easy to fo back to the minix u9h fw 008.using the burning tool

i also notice that the Minix forum has removed all posts about these roms
            also on the forum Minix quoted this: Minix is actually discussing with Google for Antroid TV agreemen
            thankyou
            You should be fine normy62 . Ive bounced back and forth several times. I also see antonio6o6 on the Minix forum from time to time. He might have something to add. I dont understand why the Minix moderators come so hard at Freaktab. They seem to really dislike anytime anyone gives credit to roms created by Freaktab members. I know many members cross over, but the snarky attitudes from the Minix moderators and treatment of new members really turns me off. I do like the possibility of Google certification but I wouldnt put money on it that it ever makes it to the U9h. The U9h will most likely be the last Minix product I buy. Great box, But the Minix firmware support has been a disaster in my opinion. Thanks to the Freaktab community, This box is fun again and works great. Seek out antonio6o6 posts. He has been very helpful to me. Good explanations, videos, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post

You should be fine normy62 . Ive bounced back and forth several times. I also see antonio6o6 on the Minix forum from time to time. He might have something to add. I dont understand why the Minix moderators come so hard at Freaktab. They seem to really dislike anytime anyone gives credit to roms created by Freaktab members. I know many members cross over, but the snarky attitudes from the Minix moderators and treatment of new members really turns me off. I do like the possibility of Google certification but I wouldnt put money on it that it ever makes it to the U9h. The U9h will most likely be the last Minix product I buy. Great box, But the Minix firmware support has been a disaster in my opinion. Thanks to the Freaktab community, This box is fun again and works great. Seek out antonio6o6 posts. He has been very helpful to me. Good explanations, videos, etc...
              I think you're going to like this one another one modify

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
              Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-16-2019, 18:56.

Comment

Working...
              X