Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H Modify. today August 2 this is going to be final update Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H Modify. today August 2 this is going to be final update Done

Firmware SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9- mod 12 Final and change the design of this firmware...home screen recommendations is working .Video image awesome channel change fast. Today 9-9-20 I did a little adjustment Done This is going to be my last editing on this firmware final Done. For those who have downloaded I recommend to download this firmware From today 9-9-20

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 09-09-2020, 21:12.

Thanks Antonio. I will try the rom and later post my opinion. Hugs from Brazil !!!

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post
      Thanks Antonio. I will try the rom and later post my opinion. Hugs from Brazil !!!
      I will tell you this firmware is awesome. and the design one of the best. and video quality better than original firmware used to have. This Firmware you don't need c drive cable all 3 USB port is working and remote control it's working

Comment

Antonio, I would like the flash the rom you have kindly created however I'm a bit unsure how to do this. What do you mean copy boot Partition over? Do you mean extract this from an official software? Or am I able to just download from mega and flash in a burning tool? Thank you very much for rom and help in advance

Comment

Originally posted by mazari912 View Post
          Antonio, I would like the flash the rom you have kindly created however I'm a bit unsure how to do this. What do you mean copy boot Partition over? Do you mean extract this from an official software? Or am I able to just download from mega and flash in a burning tool? Thank you very much for rom and help in advance
          I would tell you I got a minix u9h I flash my minix u9h with this firmware modify with no problem I did test firmware and is awesome firmware modify and don't be afraid to flash your minix it's working on my minix u9h if you don't like the firmware you can change it whatever you want but it's working

Comment

Ah I see I can just flash it to my u9 h. Sweet! Thanks for the reply. Thank you very much for the rom and all the work that goes I to building it! Much appreciated!

Comment

Ah I see I can just flash it to my u9 h. Sweet! Thanks for the reply. Thank you very much for the rom and all the work that goes I to building it! Much appreciated!
              Enjoy love the design I will tell you one of the best and good video quality better than the one just to have the original firmware

Comment

Thanks again Antonio

Comment

Thanks again Antonio
                  No problem let me know if you like this design

Comment

Greetings antonio6o6

Have been using the amzing rom by minixfreak _os NEW on my minix neo U7-H, thanks a lot guys for the effort put in this.
                    Am not able to flash inorder to try SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H. Modify Final. Red Black Wallpaper.

-using USB_Burning tool 2.1.7.0 version, the connection to minx via OTG cable drops as soon we start.
                    -also tried to check uncheck Erase Bootloader and recoonect the usb- nothing worked.
                    - also tried to flash using AMlogic flash tool - it says it flashed but not true.

Can I have the right procedure/steps or any other methods to flash my minix and install and test this pretty rom.

Regards,
                    Sunil

Comment

Originally posted by sushi46 View Post
                      Greetings antonio6o6

Have been using the amzing rom by minixfreak _os NEW on my minix neo U7-H, thanks a lot guys for the effort put in this.
                      Am not able to flash inorder to try SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H. Modify Final. Red Black Wallpaper.

-using USB_Burning tool 2.1.7.0 version, the connection to minx via OTG cable drops as soon we start.
                      -also tried to check uncheck Erase Bootloader and recoonect the usb- nothing worked.
                      - also tried to flash using AMlogic flash tool - it says it flashed but not true.

Can I have the right procedure/steps or any other methods to flash my minix and install and test this pretty rom.

Regards,
                      Sunil
                      This Firmware is for the Minix u9h not for minix u7h I never heard of that one but which box you have and this is not minix freak firmware

Comment

My bad, its a typo

it is indeed Minix Neo U9-H

Comment

My bad, its a typo

it is indeed Minix Neo U9-H
                          Which problem you have

Comment

as said earlier am not able to get to android recovery mode while using USB burning tool and trying to rest by pressing the power button. Can I know how do you flash and burn the image of
                            SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2 when you are on minixfreak _os NEW rom.

Comment

as said earlier am not able to get to android recovery mode while using USB burning tool and trying to rest by pressing the power button. Can I know how do you flash and burn the image of
                              SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2 when you are on minixfreak _os NEW rom.

I will tell you I did not have no problem flashing the firmware SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2 and he's working awesome love design
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-28-2019, 20:28.

Comment

Working...
                              X