Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H Modify. today August 2 this is going to be final update Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Antonio, nice work on the Mod!! Nice design as you mentioned. The rom is fast and snappy with good video quality. Do you ever have problems with the recommendations row not populating? After I power down or restart, It tries to find content, and then says,"No recommendations available at this time" with a frowning cloud icon. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
      Hi Antonio, nice work on the Mod!! Nice design as you mentioned. The rom is fast and snappy with good video quality. Do you ever have problems with the recommendations row not populating? After I power down or restart, It tries to find content, and then says,"No recommendations available at this time" with a frowning cloud icon. Any ideas?
      Sometime recommendations don't show but if you look at you menu next to the apps is a home screen hit the Home screen he's going to show a menu you hit the launcher and. recommendations will show up again

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Attached Files
          Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-28-2019, 20:15. Reason: Down here in Puerto Rico the sun is shining too much that's why you see the bright on the picture

Comment

Yes Sir. Recommendations are back. Thanks Antonio! Have a good week!

Comment

Yes Sir. Recommendations are back. Thanks Antonio! Have a good week!
              Thanks Scotdog

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I will tell you this firmware is awesome. and the design one of the best. and video quality better than original firmware used to have. This Firmware you don't need c drive cable all 3 USB port is working and remote control it's working
                Ok....Antonio the previous rom was with some bugs, I will test this new and I'll talk again ... thanks again .... hugs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post

Ok....Antonio the previous rom was with some bugs, I will test this new and I'll talk again ... thanks again .... hugs !!!

Hi tocaazul today I did changes on the firmware I think it's pretty good and this is my final update on this Firmware done enjoy. 4 those who downloaded my firmware mod I recommend to download it again front today August 2nd Done modify this firmware
                  Last edited by antonio6o6; 08-02-2019, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Hi tocaazul today I did changes on the firmware I think it's pretty good and this is my final update on this Firmware done enjoy. 4 those who downloaded my firmware mod I recommend to download it again front today August 2nd Done modify this firmware
                    Great Antonio. I will try the latter and give a return. Beautiful work. Congratulations !!!

Comment

Everything's working fine with latest update except super user?
                      any advice?
                      antonio6o6

Secondly, theming is fine except the settings menu and keyboard selections invisible or very dim from a distance, kool color scheme otherwise

​​​​​​

Comment

I have tested this final build rom which is fantastic running very smoothly but I encountered one issue that built-in chromecast not working, does anyone face this issue. Even not able to cast youtube videos, can you fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Rxz

Comment

@antonio6o6 really nice ROM thanks - I appreciate the Apps drawer and the Power Button on the main screen.

Question - I'm not sure if SuperSU is supposed to work or not ?
                          I've been trying to Root the U9 with Android 7.2.1 but had no luck yet - and the reason I want to do that is so i can get AFRD Daemon working:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php...405#pid2891405

Also trying to change build.prop... but of course - Permission Denied.

Want to change ro.sf.lcd_density=240 to an Android TV standard 320 so Live Channels On Screen popups display properly and Icons are better rendered.

@Rxz - the only Chomecasting you will be able to do is unprotected YouTube clips. Community ROM's do not have the required Google Chromecasting Keys to do any other sort of casting. Those keys cannot be copied or faked either.

Comment

Guys I keep getting the message "Android TV Remote Service keeps stopping ". I've reset to factory settings . What else can I do to solve this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by hartly View Post
                              Guys I keep getting the message "Android TV Remote Service keeps stopping ". I've reset to factory settings . What else can I do to solve this issue?
                              i"m running through the same problem
                              all I have done is disconnect the batteries, using other universal remotes
                              i'm looking forward to a solution
                              thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Lundy R View Post

i"m running through the same problem
                                all I have done is disconnect the batteries, using other universal remotes
                                i'm looking forward to a solution
                                thnx
                                SOLVED !!!
                                it was the google remote updates, i uninstalled them, and everything is fine

Comment

Working...
                                X