Minix.Neo.U9-H Modify 2. Different design and wallpaper update 8-7-19 Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix.Neo.U9-H Modify 2. Different design and wallpaper update 8-7-19 Final

SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H Bass on the new firmware from minix home page just came out from beta took level 1 and didn't move whole bunch of files Modify 7 . Keyboards working sound fix you don't have to go to settings to set up sound
    Recommendation widget is working play back setting is working did a little bit of editing today 10-19-19 Mod 8 update I think this is My final editing on this firmware everything is working smooth playback sound keyboard video amazing I think this one is done editing

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 10-19-2019, 23:43.

antonio, what is the diff between the 2 files?

also, i installed your Mod 6, the red version, i like it a lot
    i have a problem, ethernet goes to sleep after certain inactive time...
    in all fairness, i have had this problem with other modded roms, but not with original rom

also, no modded roms, included yours have the virtual keyboard default action key at ENTER by default...
    what i mean is: when typing on A3, if I press ENTER, a letter T is added, because the default cursor is at that letter...i don't know how to fix it
    i have to use the air mouse or/and arrows keys to go to ENTER...not the end of the world, i'm just curious if it could be configured

Comment

Originally posted by Lundy R View Post
      it's the same firmware modify I did edit firmware the difference between the two firmware is the design in wallpaper and video is better on this firmware modify and channel change Fast

Comment

check my edited post
        thanx a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Lundy R View Post

also, i installed your Mod 6, the red version, i like it a lot
          i have a problem, ethernet goes to sleep after certain inactive time...
          in all fairness, i have had this problem with other modded roms, but not with original rom

also, no modded roms, included yours have the virtual keyboard default action key at ENTER by default...
          what i mean is: when typing on A3, if I press ENTER, a letter T is added, because the default cursor is at that letter...i don't know how to fix it
          i have to use the air mouse or/and arrows keys to go to ENTER...not the end of the world, i'm just curious if it could be configured
          You have to download it again you down low modify 6 and I did change it to modify 8 so you got to redownload again it there so I did the change it get back to I see how it is

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Today August 21st edit firmware the video quality better then the original one I move so much file from different firmware that I've lost track but is working real good channel change fix Recommendations

Last edited by antonio6o6; 08-21-2019, 23:10.

Comment

Firmware update fix Recommendations and video quality

Comment

Okay firmware. updated. Video quality awesome no lagging no freezing

Comment

firmware has been updated or over again looking good now working great I considered it done final update.use droid settings playback settings is working with sound

Comment

Firmware has been updated from the new betta firmware that just came out from minix home page took level 1 did move files from beta a whole bunch of files and put it on this firmware mod 8 last update on this firmware edit today 10-19-19
                    Last edited by antonio6o6; 10-19-2019, 23:45.

Comment

Working...
                    X