Minix u9h Base on Desing S912 GoogleTV_V1.0 Mod 13 Edit 09-05-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix u9h Base on Desing S912 GoogleTV_V1.0 Mod 13 Edit 09-05-19

SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H Bass on the new firmware from minix home page just came out from beta took level 1 and didn't move whole bunch of files Modify 20 . Keyboards working sound fix you don't have to go to settings to set up sound
    Recommendation widget is working play back setting is working did a little bit of editing today 9-9-20 Mod 20 update I think this is My final editing on this firmware everything is working smooth playback sound keyboard video amazing I think this one is done editing

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 09-09-2020, 15:30.

thank you i try your rom but there is problem with internet after login its drop wifi and also there is problem its no sound in any application not vlc or perfect player or kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by habness View Post
      thank you i try your rom but there is problem with internet after login its drop wifi and also there is problem its no sound in any application not vlc or perfect player or kodi.
      Okay I fixed WiFi and sound look at the instruction on my first post how to get sound on Minix u9h read the rest of intruction is it one time you do it and then after that you don't have to do no more and everything will be good
      Last edited by antonio6o6; 09-01-2019, 02:06.

Comment

Thank you for reply,but when I used this version SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H. Mod 3 base on Design 4,9 and everything work great the problem is with the last version.

Comment

Firmware has been updated fix issue with Wi-Fi and recommendation widget it's working video quality great

Comment

firmware has been updated
            Last edited by antonio6o6; 09-24-2019, 00:47.

Comment

looking good now working great I considered it done final update.use droid settings playback settings is working with sound

Comment

Hi Antonio. Link is broken. Reup please. Thanks. Hugs from Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post
                  Hi Antonio. Link is broken. Reup please. Thanks. Hugs from Brazil
                  I did verify the links is active firmware is there hugs thanks Fron Puerto Rico. But I'm going to do a little bit of modified today on this firmware. For playback on this firmware. I did Mod 9 on another firmware and Playback is working check it out

Comment

Firmware has been updated Mod 19 today 10-19-19
                    Last edited by antonio6o6; 10-26-2019, 01:57.

Comment

Thank you for reply,but when I used this version SCV1-ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H. Mod 3 base on Design 4,9 and everything work great the problem is with the last version.
                      This firmware has been mod 19. Did fix the issue And it's working great I think one of the best one so far that I did real smooth video quality awesome . That's sit on this firmware Finallllllllllll

Comment

This one is working better one of the best one that I edited

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

This one is working better one of the best one that I edited
                          except for youtube, which hangs often

Comment

Originally posted by erpenstine View Post

except for youtube, which hangs often
                            Did you give an update to YouTube but it's working here fine with's no problem

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

Did you give an update to YouTube but it's working here fine with's no problem
                              I'm running the latest version of YouTube for Android TV, often when I pause a video (say for 5 min) and then unpause it a while later I get a black screen and have force close and reopen youtube again.

Comment

Working...
                              X