Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H. Mod 7 update Final 9-20-19

firmware update 5-25-2023 Update play store and playserver

Did a lot of changes today on ATV-A7- Minix Neo U9h Mod 14 Final. add navigation menu. And move a lot of file from the official firmware from Minix Neo U9h 7.1.2 add magisk_patched_kernel on this FIRMWARE

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 05-25-2023, 17:58.

Thanks, this is exactly what my cousin needs!! ;-) of course I will report back!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
      Thanks, this is exactly what my cousin needs!! ;-) of course I will report back!
      In case go to sleep mode don't worry easy fix just let me know and I will got U if I'm using a stb emulator no problem if I'm using perfect player no problem either I did use and apk was watching TV went to sleep mode but I fix it it was a easy fix let me know. The way you fix it is going on developer option and you hit the option never go to sleep and that's how you fix it

Comment

Managed to install this on my cousin's Minix U9-H but when trying to setup it doesn't react to Enter or Ok button on my remotes, even Android remote on my phone.
        Is this due to changes made to make it work with the Minix Remote, so in other words if I use the original Minix remote will I be able to go through the initial setup?
        Thanks ..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z2_PRO met Tapatalk

Comment

fix error setup and fix error on Google Play Store fix sound don't have to go to setting for sound on keyboard you have to go to setting go to keyboard press okay and you're good to go. Firmware has been updated MOD 6 and recommendation widget is working on launcher this is the last update of this firmware Mod 6
          Last edited by antonio6o6; 09-18-2019, 20:31.

Comment

Firmware has been updated redone again working great now not perfect but great I considered it done already Final

Comment

Thank you for your work this rom work great on my minix but I have two other x96mini and tx3 mini can you reupload this rom please : PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W Mod Video improvement tweak file.
              Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by habness View Post
                Thank you for your work this rom work great on my minix but I have two other x96mini and tx3 mini can you reupload this rom please : PoisonATV_V4.9_S905W Mod Video improvement tweak file.
                Best regards
                As you stated that this ROM works great with your Minix, would you mind sharing which version of Netflix you are using? Cause I have installed this on a Minix but can't get Netflix to connect yet....can't even get to the point entering login details. (Error -9)
                Thank you...

Comment

As you stated that this ROM works great with your Minix, would you mind sharing which version of Netflix you are using? Cause I have installed this on a Minix but can't get Netflix to connect yet....can't even get to the point entering login details. (Error -9)
                  Thank you...

Sorry but I don?t use Netflix I use it for my film and IPTV only may be other have idea

Comment

I don't have no problem logging in you know how many time I login every time I do the software update that is in your part not the software. same here I don't use Netflix I use it for IPTV service

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

I don't have no problem logging in you know how many time I login every time I do the software update that is in your part not the software. same here I don't use Netflix I use it for IPTV service
                      Okay, thanks, i will try from another location, maybe it's caused by my pi-hole I have installed in my network....
                      I don't have issues with my T95Z so I thought it might be Minix ROM related.

Comment

So after testing all kinds of Netflix apps, even modded versions, I was not able to even get to the login screen. Pity cause everything else works like a charm.
                        Don't know how to approach this and find a solution cause the developer seems to have no issues.
                        Maybe try Poison or Celeron ROM to see if Netflix works with them to narrow down the problem I have with this on Minix U9-h

Comment

So after testing all kinds of Netflix apps, even modded versions, I was not able to even get to the login screen. Pity cause everything else works like a charm.
                          Don't know how to approach this and find a solution cause the developer seems to have no issues.
                          Maybe try Poison or Celeron ROM to see if Netflix works with them to narrow down the problem I have with this on Minix U9-h
                          You can't try. This one just in case.
                          yesterday I did a little modification on this one

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

if this one will not help you and then the rest of my mod will not help you

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

You can't try. This one just in case.
                            yesterday I did a little modification on this one

if this one will not help you and then the rest of my mod will not help you
                            Ok, will try it and report back!
                            Thanks for your quick respond, effort and time...

Comment

Next time I'm going to test mod Netflix on the mod Firmware to see what is going on

Comment

Working...
                              X