X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post

You can't try. This one just in case.
    yesterday I did a little modification on this one

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

if this one will not help you and then the rest of my mod will not help you
    After testing I can confirm that Netflix works perfectly with this ROM you suggested to try....

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post

After testing I can confirm that Netflix works perfectly with this ROM you suggested to try....
      Netflix is not working on this Mod 7 if you wath Netflix you have to get minix u9h beta original from minix web site that Firmware is working whith Netflix the apk is in tha firmware already there. no 4k Netflix put is working whith Mod Netflix on that Firmware

Comment

Okay I did found a modify Netflix app to work with this built not perfect but it's working No 4k but hd is working. It's on the first post the Link with the firmware

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post

Did a little modification on this firmware today and Netflix is working with a modified APK on this firmware the APK is in the link first post with the firmware next to it

Comment

Netflix is working on this firmware with a modified Netflix APK de tested. Keyboards working on sound you have to go to Droid setting sound on digital sound and change it to HDMI RAW
            Recommendation widget is working on launcher I still got to do a little bit more work on this firmware but for now is good

https://mega.nz/#F!9RRDEQKD!KtdBBsAHmWLKnSL6ADJqZg
            Hi
            after install this rom I want use sipiptv for iptv but the MAC address change evrey reboot or restart any solution for fixed MAC address?

Comment

Netflix is working on this firmware with a modified Netflix APK de tested. Keyboards working on sound you have to go to Droid setting sound on digital sound and change it to HDMI RAW
              Recommendation widget is working on launcher I still got to do a little bit more work on this firmware but for now is good

https://mega.nz/#F!9RRDEQKD!KtdBBsAHmWLKnSL6ADJqZg
              Hi
              after install this rom I want use sipiptv for iptv but the MAC address change evrey reboot or restart any solution for fixed MAC address?

Comment

Originally posted by habness View Post

Hi
                The firmware don't change MAC address is you apk sipiptv that's on your servers APK i got stb perfect player smart iptv with no problem at all

Comment

Recommendation widget is working play back setting is working make sure to turn off you hdmi CEC on youre droid settings 10 -7 -19 update
                  ATV-A7.1.2-Minix.Neo.U9-H. Mod 9 update Final

Comment

Recently I got a LG TV, the (basic, not Magic) remote works okay, with CEC-HDMI turned on, with this ROM except whenever I push the OK-button (the center button to select) it first does 1 step up before selecting.
                    Does anyone have a clue how to change this behaviour?

Other basic buttons like left right up down home back volume up down, they all work like they should.

I have this ROM installed on my T95ZPLUS 2/16 device.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z2_PRO met Tapatalk

Last edited by ZeroZorro; 01-07-2020, 09:22.

Comment

Well today I did changes on this firmware fix error on Android TV remote tweak firmware and all the changes that I'm not going to even mention enjoy.usb working

Update Firmware Blue Mod 10-2-721

Comment

Well today I did changes on this firmware fix error on Android TV remote tweak firmware and all the changes that I'm not going to even mention enjoy.usb working

Update Firmware Blue Mod 10-2-721
                        Thanks

Comment

antonio6o6 it possible root this please? Thanks

Comment

Update Firmware 4-23-21
                            Did a lot of changes today on ATV-A7- Minix Neo U9h Mod 11 Final. add navigation menu

add magisk_patched_kernel on this FIRMWARE
                            Last edited by antonio6o6; 04-24-2021, 01:53.

Comment

Hey Antonio, could you please link where can I download this ATV mod for Minix Neo U9h?

Comment

Originally posted by Joza View Post
                                Hey Antonio, could you please link where can I download this ATV mod for Minix Neo U9h?

Comment

Working...
                                X