[ROM] New H96 Pro+ LP firmware 15-11-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waldiwaldi View Post

Please link Aml_s912_7.1_H96PROPLUS_mac_LP_20180824?

Comment

thx

Comment

Originally posted by NTAHS View Post
        Thank you for your reply. I called it hard brick since there was no response and no light when connecting to power. Anyway fortunately I managed to find the pins and recover my box with original firmware and then successfully flashed Atvxperience v2h LPDDR3 version:
        Hi,
        NTAHS, i also entered into the same bricked position, my android tv box h96 pro+ is hard bricked and not getting detected in the system. My box PCB board is same as yours ZH01-S912(LPDDR3)-TVBOX-V1.0. Please tell the pins on the board that needs to be shortened. Attaching pics of the box.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ashpkl03 View Post

Hi,
          NTAHS, i also entered into the same bricked position, my android tv box h96 pro+ is hard bricked and not getting detected in the system. My box PCB board is same as yours ZH01-S912(LPDDR3)-TVBOX-V1.0. Please tell the pins on the board that needs to be shortened. Attaching pics of the box.

The highlighted area worked for me. Not sure exactly which pin. GENTLY shortcut these pins with a screw driver or sth. Put enough pressure to bridge them but not too much because you might break them. It takes patience. The ones with sth black in between are your best bet
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by NTAHS View Post

The highlighted area worked for me. Not sure exactly which pin. GENTLY shortcut these pins with a screw driver or sth. Put enough pressure to bridge them but not too much because you might break them. It takes patience. The ones with sth black in between are your best bet
            Thanks NTAHS,
            I shall try with your details.

Comment

Hi, my H96 pro plus V1.0 bricked, please tell me which the pins on the board that needs to be shortened.

Comment

HELLO SIR I NEED SOFTWARE H96PRO PLUS WITH DRIVER

Comment

Do you stil have this ROM file? The link is not working

Comment

This IMG is for H96 Q9733 S912 3GB/32GB LPDDR V5. V6 and V6.1 Bootfix, RamFix and more, so it can be flashe on a SD-Card.
                    Just use burn card maker and then boot your box by holding the reset button and plug in the power, keep holding the reset button until you se the upgrading message.

https://mega.nz/file/tCdWUYQa#5Rassf...cTWaHv4Zgsibdo

I made this firmware and it works perfect.

I have also made some IMG with different firmwares for H96 V2.2 V3.

https://mega.nz/file/gS0h0TwI#Kq3Szi...zgZZqydq8Ak9go
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X