Vorke_Z6 (DDR4)

Comment

MECOOL M8S PRO
      SlimBOX v10.4 port from Tanix TX9S

Dev: tehcno

Pie

ATV
      Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Last edited by ReaperMan; 12-26-2020, 01:21.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
        SLIMBOX ATV (PIE) -UGOOS-AM3-v10.4
        Vorke_Z6 (DDR4)

https://yadi.sk/d/R-SsRsI69nBU_A?w=1
        Just installed on my Vorke Z6.But Bluetooth doesn't work even with patch.Any idea here please?

Comment

@Kos25k,

I think dev lyubodelev, is uploading repackaged versions LPDDR3 & DDR4.

Busy Christmas Day!

Patch for AP6255 https://www.udrop.com/8Pj0/Patch_for_BT_AP6255.zip

Patch for BT QC9377 https://www.udrop.com/4Da0/Patch_for_BT_QC9377.zip

(I have not tried this service, thanks to devs @ 4pda for mods and fixes.)
          Last edited by ReaperMan; 12-26-2020, 15:53.

Comment

PIE-UGOOS-AM3-v10.4_to_Z69_Plus ( LPDDR3)
            Did not work on H96pro v5 3/32
            Boot screen seemed frozen.
            Cursor was visible after a while, no desktop, just cursor.

Comment

Tried sbx Ugoos v10.4 with LPDDR3 bootloader.
              Best is that audio and video are in sync.

Cons:
              Manual install of TWRP(restore failed...maybe due to bootloader was also backed-up?)
              No split screen option.
              Removed Slimbox theme (via TWRP) -colour interfered with some app dialogs.
              Internet seems slow(might patch later on.)
              Rii i8+ Keyboard has some wrong button map -OK =q , Enter = null (tried copy/past keylayout files...corrupted vender/user keylayout/... system/user/keylayout folder etc. forced to reflash)
              Viper4Android failed first time around, with second flash I got it running? Fancy but confusing settings.

If I cant fix/patch...will try something-or-other , probably go back to v10.2
              Last edited by ReaperMan; 12-27-2020, 15:28.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                Rii i8+ Keyboard has some wrong button map -OK =q , Enter = null (tried copy/past keylayout files...corrupted vender/user keylayout/... system/user/keylayout folder etc. forced to reflash)
                How to fix this? Experienced this behaviour several times! In my case with MX3 Airmouse OK = null, ENTER =q ....on Nougat I did not experience this with same Airmouse...weired

Comment

Yeah...different airmouse use different keylayout files. Typically can copy and past "good versions" and overwrite system files. This time all files were 0 size and I could not fix even tried TWRP file manager...something...something error=1 ..uugh.

**Tried again, fresh flash and chmod 755 the folder before copy and paste...fail all file sizes in vendor keylayout are 0.
                  Tried to restore vendor data via TWRP...bootloop.
                  Last edited by ReaperMan; 12-27-2020, 23:07.

Comment

Sergey11 gives the abbreviated method to edit remotes/airmouse. The full post by COT_TOC is very informative

"On the firmware
                    "Port_SLIMBOX ATV-UGOOS-AM3-v10.3_to_Vorke_Z6 (DDR4)"
                    not all buttons work either. I did not check everything, the non-working ones were enough for me: the Menu buttons and the buttons for switching to mouse mode. I don't know why I needed it, I still don't use the stock remote control, but I decided to fix it according to this instruction:

H96 MAX X3 (S905X3) [Android] (Post COT_TOC # 96029799)
                    In general, to add the stock remote control file, you need to replace the file :
                    \ vendor \ etc \ init \ hw \ init.amlogic.rc
                    init.amlogic.txt
                    (21.86 KB)
                    (replace the .txt extension with .rc)
                    And add
                    remote-0xfe01.txt
                    to the / vendor / etc / folder ( 1.23 KB)
                    (replace .txt extension with .tab)
                    Check 644 permissions on these files and restart the STB.
                    I recommend saving the original file before replacing it.
                    I recommend not to replace the .rc file on other Slimbox firmware, but to edit it by adding the necessary lines from the code under the spoiler, since the files may differ.

# What is done
                    The original file of the remote control from the stock 7 has been slightly edited, the command for calling the voice search has been added to the "gear" button (settings) for those who use a usb microphone or web camera for voice search).
                    Added lines in init.amlogic.rc file:

service remotecfg0 / vendor / bin / remotecfg -c /vendor/etc/remote.cfg -t /vendor/etc/remote-0xfe01.tab -d
                    class main
                    oneshot
                    seclabel u: r: remotecfg: s0

In the same way, you can add remotes from other set-top boxes. "

Comment

My search for info - sbx v10.4 - as to why files became 0 length may come from vendor(partition) being too small. Might be better to delete unnecessary Keylayout files before trying to add any more to the folder.
                      (I might be wrong..it's happen before.)

Comment

Sounds good, Airmouse worked fine on MARSHMALLOw...but I dont know which keylayout I used :-P

Comment

** How to modify Level 1 and Level 2 structure in firmware. **

User
                          sergey_potapov from 4pda figured workaround for vendor partition size problem.

"Resolving the issue of editing the / vendor section, It turned out using
                          this method : I had to unpack the image, make edits and pack it again.
                          As a result, the native remote control worked."
                          (XVortex)

My kitchenette for the first and second levels of working with .img firmware:

vtx_kitchen_v2.zip ( 4.72 MB) https://www.udrop.com/d1SA/vtx_kitchen_v2.zip
                          (I will remove link if requested...dev: XVortex)
                          Instructions:

# First level
                          Kitchenette to work with the first level of Amlogic firmware
                          ---------------------------------------- ---------------

Instructions:

1) to unpack the firmware, take the UBT Image (.img) file and put it in the in folder.
                          If the name is confusing, rename it to something simple, for example ax95.img

2) press _unpack_level1.bat

3) in the level1 folder, replace / edit the files:

aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT-loader, file 1
                          DDR.USB - loader, file 2. change simultaneously with f.1

boot.PARTITION - kernel

_aml_dtb.PARTITION - kernel settings file

recovery.PARTITION - recovery

logo.PARTITION - logo (sometimes depends on the bootloader).

odm.PARTITION -
                          product.PARTITION -
                          system.PARTITION -
                          vendor.PARTITION - These 4 sections contain the system files.

4) press _pack_level1.bat, in the out folder we take the ready img file.

5) Enjoy.

# Second level
                          Kitchenette to work with the second level of firmware Amlogic
                          ---------------------------------------- ----------------

Instructions:

1) to work with the second level, you must unpack level 1 (see level1.txt)

2) click _unpack_level2.bat

3) replace in the level2 folder / edit the files in the folders:

system - profile system
                          vendor - section vendor
                          product product - profile product product
                          odm - section odm

If you add new files or folders that you want special rights
                          (by default, the new files and folders in the packaging assigned rights 0644 and 0755)
                          that prescribe these permissions in * _fs_config files.
                          * _File_contexts files are required to register SELinux privileges
                          And * _size files set the size of this or that partition.

4) click _pack_level2.bat

5) then pack level 1 (click _pack_level1.bat, see level1.txt)

6) Enjoy.

*** I originally tried to resize vendor partition with Amlogic Tools v7.... flash fail @ 88% -vendor partition. Go figure! ***
                          **** Learn how to Unbrick your China Box before proceeding ****

Comment

Hi, I own mecool m8s pro, 3gb ram ddr4/32 gb. I’m curently running [v4] [S905W] [S912] [ROM] [Android TV 9 Pie] Aidan's Custom ROM [STABLE 3139] (Mi Box Firmware Port To Amlogic Boxes) where wifi, ethernet, remote works, bluetooth no.
                            Can someone tell which atv9 rom is most fluid aidan’s custom rom atv 9 pie, slimbox v 10.4 or daivietpda atv9 rom??

Comment

Just a coincidence. I was waiting for my last post to be approved to post Aidan’s custom ATV Pie ROM- based on latest MI BOX Official Pie Build 3139.

Comment

Working...
                              X