Rom: Android Pie for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ HouceinM,

If enabled, try turning off CEC in >settings. This may interfere with proper shutdown.

If you are on the newest firmware and did a clean flash, it may be a firmware bug.
    If you cannot post on 4pda, try the English forum: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/p...152049/page-80
    SlimHouse replies there occasionally.

If you find your solution, please post how you fixed it.

Comment

Hi dear congratulations , can you tell me how to fix?
      Well i try downgrade my board and now stop on 7% uboot error. "uboot"
      But i can install your and workand i can use normal
      *sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_pie_v12_2

my box tanix tx9pro 3/32gb ddr3.

How to downgrade to 7. stock rom? I try by twrp 3.11 and say on error
      about q201 the file. error 7. I think is about the downgrad android 9 to 7.

*Why i think back to stock rom android 7, well my clock and my blutooth dont work and i cant install whit pin my emuELEC i try push pin but cant starting from tf card.

Have a nice day,

Comment

TWRP temporary

10/22/2021 SlimHouse

TeamWin recovery ( TWRP ) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices.
        Much more powerful than native recovery. Creation and restoration of a backup copy of the firmware.

Instructions:
        1. Download TWRP .
        2. Copy to a SD card or USB flash drive.
        3. We go into the stock recovery.
        4. Move to the item " Apple update from EXT "
        5. Then to " Update from sdcard or Update from udisk ", depending on the location of the downloaded TWRP .
        6. Find the downloaded TWRP and select it.

Attention:
        On TV boxes with a 912th processor, the correct recovery of the Vendor partition could not be defeated . Therefore, we also backup the Vendor Image section , which must additionally be restored separately !!!

Download: TWRP AML SlimHouse 3.5.2
        https://slimboxtv.ru

Comment

Hello to all.Does anyone know which is the latest slimbox rom for Vorke Z6?I have the 3/32 AP6255 version.@ReaperMan
          Last edited by kos25k; 11-18-2021, 23:38.

Comment

Hi guys!
            Anybody can tell me please how to retorn " downgrade" to stock rom in my tx3pro, well i try by amlogic tools stop in 7% uboot error. DOnt install, well this slim box dont start my blutooth and not update , by ping hole to start my emulec, i try use too twrp and say cant instal 212( android 7), have any method to force twrp to install? My box is working whit this slimbox rom, but is realy poor, and nthe slim team dont answer my email, how to retorn?

Comment

@herr_marechal,
              1. If you don't know how to Unbrick your China box...stop!
              2. Amlogic USB Burn Tool.
              3. Most recent android 7 -stock firmware.
              4. Ensure >Erase Boot Loader < is selected.
              5. Ensure >Erase Data < is selected.
              6. Do not interrupt flash process.
              7. Sometimes it may take a dozen attempts.
              8. If flash fails past 3% (?), you may have a soft brick if you unplug.
              9. Do not unplug if flash fails, you can press >Stop< and load another firmware and try again.
              ** If stock firmware does not work, try another Dev's firmware. ex Frankenstein v2(?). Then, you might be able to flash stock firmware. **

(TWRP and TWRP back-up between Android 9 <> 7 are not compatible.)

Comment

slimBOXtv 14

Dev:SlimHouse

Changes:
                • Installing patches from settings
                • Fixes for problems with sound
                • Fixed a soundbar bug when activating services in special features (ATV)
                • Added USB settings, animation speed
                • Advanced Bluetooth settings
                • Added support for Vulkan (s905x2, s905x3)
                • Added the code for the AFR_CALC button to the Key remapping application
                • Configuring AFR_CALC in Application Key remapping
                • Updating built-in applications
                • System amendments

Firmware will be uploaded soon, follow the site!

Review, approximate configuration of slimBOXtv PIE firmware

Review, approximate configuration of slimBOXtv ATV firmware

Download Firmware:
                Прошивки, инструкции, приложения для Android TV Box

Don't know if there was a v13? ?

** There may be a need to change DPI if task bar appears on the right side of screen.**

In developer's section (?) set the image scale to "default" (240 dpi).
                Last edited by ReaperMan; 11-16-2021, 18:25.

Comment

There is a section for H96 Pro+ at the slimbox.ru website
                  For v14 there are two variants available for download,
                  2/16 - green pcb
                  3/32 - blue pcb

My H96 Pro+ box is 3/32 (DDR4), with green pcb, so I dont know if any of those would work for my box.

Anyone tested on similar box?

Comment

Discussed previously, you may have to modify your Bootloader files.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      TWRP temporary

Attention:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][INDENT]On TV boxes with a 912th processor, the correct recovery of the Vendor partition could not be defeated . Therefore, we also backup the Vendor Image section , which must additionally be restored separately !!!
                      I would like to have TWRP on my box again, but the instructions for this part was not to clear.
                      "We also back up the vendor image" - Does this imply that the existing vendor image will be backed up to the SDCARD when applying the TWRP update zip. And this vendor image backup can be restored from the TWRP menu later?

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      Discussed previously, you may have to modify your Bootloader files.
                      What is the best source to find out how to do that and what I might need to modify?

Comment

TWRP (Android 9) is broken on our boxes.

There is an system.img file posted earlier that will replace your system recovery. I'm not sure if that will work with the updated ROM(Mindful that full TWRP backup is broken.).
                        Currently, you save the TWRP .zip to SD Card and load TWRP.zip (temporarily) via recovery menu,

To recover as much as possible, you must also include/select backing up the Vendor image.
                        (Maybe the new TWRP works better, previous version were too flakey.)

Comment

OK, thank you for your reply.
                          I think I stay away from TWPR for now.

Comment

I guess I broke my H96 Pro Plus now. I decided to give the slimbox v14 for 3/32 a try, and flashed it using the usb burn tool.
                            Now it does not give any HDMI output at all. It lights up the blue led when powered on, regardless if I press the reset button or not.
                            The USB burner tool does not connect anymore.
                            Anyway, I was not to pleased with the android 9 firmwares I have tried on this box so far, so did order myself a new cheap 905D Android 10 box a few days ago.

Unless anyone have any good ideas to recover the H96 it probably is ready for the recycling bin.
                            Last edited by amyren; 11-30-2021, 15:33.

Comment

Is twrp still broken? I have to get up the courage to flash in t95z plus... honestly afraid i will brick it. Its been a while since i flashed poison on to it. I want asop, was curious if this had miracast and/or chromcast for asop version. Also cant find usb burning too 3.2.0 or l 3.1.0 on slimbox page on 4pda...

Comment

@amyren,

Give it away as a DIY gift. It is a good device if only a little dated.

Comment

Working...
                                X