No announcement yet.

Rom: Android Pie for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah at last I have a working ATV Pie on a Beelink GT1 Ultimate DDR4 / 3G/32GB with AP6255 Radio Chip this revision of the box is SN: AX12 and GT-F Ver 2.0 printed on the circuit board.

- Bluetooth working
    - 3GB of memory working
    - Remote control working, No mouse pointer yet with remote control

This is how I patch together a working ROM from SlimBox ATV 14.7 https://slimboxtv.ru/beelink-gt1-ultimate/

First of this ROM LPDDR3, Wi-FI -AP6255, SN: LPN1, SN: AGTA needs to be converted to a DDR4 firmware so I grabbed the files from DDR4, Wi-FI - qca9377, SN: G912.

I used Vtx Kitchen v4 or you could use something Pie compatible firmware image unpacker/packer and grab 4 files from level1 unpack from DDR4, Wi-FI - qca9377, SN: G912 firmware.

_aml_dtb.PARTITION
    bootloader.PARTITION
    DDR.USB
    UBOOT.USB

Replace these 4 files on firmware version for LPDDR3, Wi-FI -AP6255, SN: LPN1, SN: AGTA to convert it to a DDR4 firmware. Now when this is done the firmware should work on GT1u with SN: AX12 boxes with 3GB DDR4 RAM.

Next thing to do is fixing the Bluetooth, the file /vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so needs to be replaced with the correct version for GT1u SN: AX12 This file was grabbed from Stock Firmware GT1_708N0_AP6255. Reboot to recovery and run TWRP from sdcard and apply patch file from TWRP: https://slimboxtv.ru/twrp-vremennoe/

I guess this libbt-vendor.so will work on other firmware also and SN: A912 & AX12
    Bluetooth patch file for GT1u SN: AX12: https://mega.nz/file/suQEFBAK#SUe15T...AJCh2lz0pWZYf4

Here is the stock firmware in case you need it.
    Stock Firmware GT1_708N0_AP6255: https://mega.nz/file/8zwUjTDI#bfMlaZ...AOy5NT96DLAiRc
    Last edited by ghostmanno; 01-28-2022, 07:45.

Comment

slimBOXtv 14.8

Dev: SlimHouse

Changes:
      • Added an option to select the type of the recent window
      • New logo and bootanimation
      • Added Image Scale item - ATV or PIE
      • Volume control step 65
      • Image enhancements
      • Updating and replacing built-in applications
      • System amendments

Download ATV or PIE

Прошивки, инструкции, приложения для Android TV Box

Comment

slimBOXtv: suggested optimal settings from SlimHouse. (Russian language )

Overview, approximate firmware setup slimBOXtv PIE

Overview, approximate configuration of the slimBOXtv ATV firmware

Comment

slimBOXtv 14.9

Dev: SlimHouse

Changes:
          • Added advanced reload to settings
          • Amendments to themes, using the best optimal colors
          • Fixed Bluetooth settings
          • Update built-in applications
          • System amendments

Download ATV or PIE

Comment

Hi all.

I have AndroidTV (H96 Pro+) Amlogic s912 (CZ-S32-v5) (3+32/9377)) LPDDR3 LAN 1000 Blue board.

Currently I have the firmware aml_7.1_s912_q201_q9377_H96PROPLUS_LP-mac-20180706.img on and it works fine in general, although there are some things that are not going well. I want to update to Android 9, the problem is that I have tried more than 15 firmware and I manage to burn them well, but when they start, the first logo is seen but after about half a minute the AndroidTV restarts, the logo appears again and it restarts again .

I have already tried the following among others and they all restart.

2. [v7] Aidan's ROM [S912] [ATV 9] [LPDDR3] [LAN1000] (qca9377) (h96 pro. tx9pro 3G..).img
            3.+[v8]+Aidan's+ROM+[S912]+[ATV+9]+[DDR792]+[LAN1000]+(qca9377)+(H96+Pro+Plus...).img
            5.+[v8]+Aidan's+ROM+[S912]+[ATV+9]+[LPDDR3]+[LAN1000]+(qca9377)+(h96+pro.+tx9pro+3G..).img
            BOX6D_update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_L PDDR3_ATV.img
            sbx_h96_pro_plus_3_32_lpddr_atv_v11_6.img
            sbx_h96_pro_plus_3_32_lpddr_pie_14_7.img
            sbx_h96_pro_plus_3_32_lpddr_atv_14_9.img
            sbx_h96_pro_plus_3_32_lpddr_pie_14_9.img
            Z69Plus_slim_8.3.2_atv.img

I have also tried to replace the files bootloader.PARTITION, DDR.USB, UBOOT.USB, as indicated in https://forum.freaktab.com/node/8094...812#post827812, but with the same result, it keeps restarting after the first logo.

If I replace the _aml_dtb.PARTITION file, then I get an error burning firmware to dtbo partition.

Can someone help me and tell me what I can do or point me to a firmware that can work for me?

Thanks a lot.
            Last edited by Sagitariozod; 02-10-2022, 23:56.

Comment

Sagitariozod,
              1. Install a working Android 7 firmware (Critical!!! for Android 9 upgrade).
              2. USB Burn Tool.
              3. Load sbx_h96_pro_plus_3_32_lpddr_pie_14_9.img (Latest and greatest??).
              4. De-select >Erase Bootloader< (Critical!!).
              5. Select >Erase Flash< >Normal Erase< .
              6. Never select >Erase All< (Critical!!).
              7. Press >Start<, connect USB cable.
              8. If flash fails- do not unplug: Press >Stop< and press >Start< again. If it fails try again or >Stop< load last working firmware and press >Start<.
              USB Burn tool is finicky..especially v3+.

Comment

Thank you very much for your answer ReaperMan, I have followed the steps as you indicate but everything remains the same. I can't get Android 9 to work, I've tried every firmware I've found that should work on my H96 Pro+. I have even tried with 3A power adapters and I have also adapted a cable from the computer power supply taking a 5v and 5A output, but with no luck.

The same thing happens with all of them, when starting up the logo appears and after a while it restarts and so on.

Let's see if someone who has the same model and it works for him can tell me what firmware he has put on it. It is important that it is the one for v5 (CZ-S32-v5).
                The technical data that I have available are the following.

H96 Pro+ Amlogic s912 CZ-S32-v5 (3+32/9377)
                GL850C USB 4 PORTS
                Aigale AW-CM273SM WIFI AND BLUETOOTH
                HYNIX H26M64103EMR 32GB MEMORY
                RTL8211F LAN1000

I don't know the brand of the RAM, it's covered by the trigger and I don't dare to remove it, I can say that I think it's on a single 3GB chip.

Greetings.

Comment

I think v5 PCB is Blue? I gave away my last one with v14.6.3 loaded)
                  Blue Board version should work for you. You may have to start and stop several times until firmware decides to flash (USB Burn tool is finicky...(v3 you can also adjust the temperature?)).
                  Failing that, previously mentioned, you may have to mod your own working bootloader. Then flashing will succeed.

Comment

Yes, it is blue pcb v5.

I haven't tried v14.6.3, but I can't find where to download it. I haven't found blue board versions either, but I don't know if I'm looking right.

Reaper Man, do you have download link?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Slim House has asked not to post direct links to anything....

Only 14.7 is available in "Older" folder. Which is fundamentally the same (OTA depreciation).

Comment

Thanks again for your help @reaperman

In case someone has problems like me, see previous posts, my Android TV is the H96 Pro+ s912 (CZ-S32-v5) (3+32/9377) 3GB RAM LPDDR3 LAN-1000 Blue plate.

I managed to fix it on the recommendation of lyubodelev on 4pda.ru, with the firmware sbx_beelink_gt1u_lp_ap6255_pie_14_9.img (https://disk.yandex.ru/d/SG_Duon1gjeIAw).

This firmware works fine in general. In the absence of thorough testing. The remote control does not work correctly, but I think I can solve it, the led does not turn off in standby, the wifi and ethernet work well, the bluetooth I have not tried yet.

With the dtb partition of this firmware I will surely be able to test Aidan's firmware that restarts for me just like it happened with Slimbox. Once I do the port I will post results.

Greetings.

Comment

ReaperMan really many thanks to share the link of Slimbox rom modded for GT1. I've just installed and I can state that it's the best Atv rom I've flashed so far in my GT1. No bugs and very fast so far. I really recommend it.

Comment

Hi all.

I have Beelink GT1 Ultimate installed with Slimbox v14.9 Pie.
                            I need to install Magisk but it can't be installed. I've tried patching the boot img with magisk manager and install it with TWRP, but it failed to be installed.

Can anyone help?

Comment

@awagan,
                              Not sure...

- Magisk v20.4 (Old info about a newer one did not work for some people???)
                              -Have you used Magisk-uninstaller- to remove the original SU root before trying to install Magisk root?
                              -Flash trough TWRP (suggested elsewhere)
                              -I read before about a modified boot.img needed. * Can Magisk make to proper boot image(maybe newest has fixed such errors?)

*** Always know how to UnBrick your China Box before tweaking/flashing. ***

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                                Z69 Plus (H96 Pro+ very likely)

Port_SLIMBOX-ATV-TANIX-TX9S-v10.1_to_Z69 + (LPDDR3)
                                Device:

Z69 Plus
                                (LPddr3 3/64 AP6255)
                                Remote,
                                LAN,
                                waffles, (...WiFi ?)
                                Bluetooth works!

Slimbox v10.1 update:

Fixes crash in power settings, screensaver.
                                Refers to foreign users using the system language other than Russian.

https://mega.nz/file/uElXGaAB#q_YNhd372CdTTl3P14OPlWKNU0JtZr-ngm7YlksjY3Y

https://mega.nz/file/KVlU3bZT#VhQZ3U...qu5n6ICVAzPPCE
                                (update 2020-11-9)
                                boa tarde vc poderia disponibilizar este arquivo ReaperMan;n816273]Z69 Plus (H96 Pro+ very likely) pois o mesmo nao esta na nuvem , obrigado

Comment

Working...
                                X