No announcement yet.

Rom: Android Pie for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ReaperMan thank you for your reply.. I installed the rom to m8s pro l.. Everthing is good only wifi and Bluetooth can not turn on... I used cable for internet. I don't know about for my wifi chip... I try another firmware.. Will post the result...?
    Last edited by ekytjhin; 08-05-2020, 09:35.

Comment

Originally posted by hungphutho View Post

Please test my version aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-ddr792-3G-1000-H96ProPlus-beta3.img fix only 2G memory , fix keeps randomly freezing and restarting
      hungphutho
      tested the rom, incredible fast,also fast booting, only one so far, maybe my fake ram, using it on GTI ULT, DDR4, 3/32gb, AP6255, everything works, wifi, 1000lan, remote, root included, did not use Magisk, but only BT does not work, can you include an OTA update Zip for AP6255, like you did on my other GTIUlt with QCA9377, please reply and thanks.

Comment

Found another developer working on S912 ROM's, normally his work is posted on 4pda, but you can find links to download the ROMs from his YouTube channel, so SUBSCRIBE and ThumbsUp his posts:

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
          Found another developer working on S912 ROM's, normally his work is posted on 4pda, but you can find links to download the ROMs from his YouTube channel, so SUBSCRIBE and ThumbsUp his posts:

His ROMS are 32 Bit based on DavietPDA's release, did you notice any major difference?

Comment

Originally posted by ppromo47 View Post
            His ROMS are 32 Bit based on DavietPDA's release, did you notice any major difference?
            Download the ROM this morning, haven't tried it yet, time permitting plan to give it a run this weekend.

Edit: Watched several of Vasily's videos, can't remember if it was this ROM, but one the ATV roms had the Status Bar and Navigation Bar activated which you don't normally have in a standard-ATV build.

Comment

... can't remember if it was this ROM, but one the ATV roms had the Status Bar and Navigation Bar activated which you don't normally have in a standard-ATV build.
              video title says it all: Tanix TX92 Android 9 TV Amlogic S912. V03 Mod Firmware SuperSU Root StatusBar Wi-fi Qualcomm QCA9377

Comment

Olá senhores, instalei na minha Box está versão, update_khadas_pie_multiwifi_20200711_arm64_LPDDR_1 00Mbit_ATV.img, através do amlogic burn, deu certo 100% sucesso, mas ao conectar na TV não liga mais, oBo PC não reconhece mais, já tentei por cartão SD também não deu certo. Por gentileza como unbrick está Box?
                Modelo: TAP PRO
                Tipo: Caixa de TV
                Sistema: Android 6.0
                Processor: Amlogic S912
                CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
                Core: 2,0 GHz,Octa Core
                GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
                RAM: 2G
                RAM Type: DDR3
                Desde já agradeço.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sousasilva View Post
                  Por gentileza como unbrick está Box?
                  Modelo: TAP PRO
                  Tipo: Caixa de TV
                  Sistema: Android 6.0
                  Processor: Amlogic S912
                  CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
                  Core: 2,0 GHz,Octa Core
                  GPU: ARM Mali-T820MP3
                  RAM: 2G
                  RAM Type: DDR3
                  Desde já agradeço.
                  Search the "MaskROM" forum thread and see if anybody else has shown the exact location for you to short-the-pins(if reset button not working) to recover your box with PC+Amolgic_USB_Burning_Tool. Next time read the .IMG file name correctly, LPDDR is not same as DDR like your board has.

Comment

Download the ROM this morning, haven't tried it yet, time permitting plan to give it a run this weekend.

Edit: Watched several of Vasily's videos, can't remember if it was this ROM, but one the ATV roms had the Status Bar and Navigation Bar activated which you don't normally have in a standard-ATV build.
                    Do you have account with 4pda.ru, can you share the file, please : https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/204727...ouse_3.4.0.zip
                    Since I dont have account I cannot download, ana when I try to create account there is image verifiation which I cannot pass as i dont know russain.

Comment

Search the "MaskROM" forum thread and see if anybody else has shown the exact location for you to short-the-pins(if reset button not working) to recover your box with PC+Amolgic_USB_Burning_Tool. Next time read the .IMG file name correctly, LPDDR is not same as DDR like your board has.
                      Obrigado, vou procurar.

Comment

Do you have account with 4pda.ru, can you share the file, please.

Comment

Do you have account with 4pda.ru, can you share the file, please : https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/204727...ouse_3.4.0.zip
                          Since I dont have account I cannot download, ana when I try to create account there is image verifiation which I cannot pass as i dont know russain.
                          Is is not the same as this one:
                          X88 King Android 9.0 TV BOX S922X Hexa-core Mali-G52 MP6 LPDDR4 4GB 128GB Set Top Box Dual Wifi Bluetooth 5.0 1000M LAN Player https://i.imgur.com/DJ0O9iM.png https://i.imgur.com/yEvWKC4.png https://i.imgur.com/Ohcf0Bn.png

Comment

Yeah, thanks for that, unfortunately its not an IMG file, I assumed it to be img which I thought could be easily ported to S912 using android kitchen.

Comment

HighwayStar bumerc May i request you to look into the repo : https://github.com/anpaza/linux_vfd
                              Would you have time to integrate this into the kernel and release a flash-able kernel patch, its a humble request.
                              Thank you.

Comment

=== Vladimer === Archive-4pda
                                Archive of Slimbox firmware and mods.

Do not install unless you research, first, if these are suitable for your China Box.

Comment

Working...
                                X