X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, friends.
    I installed this ROM
    on H96 pro + 3/32 LPDDR. Works great!
    How to make a backup image of the system, there is no such option in the stock recovery. I have recovery.img on sd card, but I can't enter temporary recovery by pressing a button ... Help!

Comment

Originally posted by frank100 View Post
      Confirmation that Wifi is not working and creator is totally unresponsive. Even in youtube seems like many people saying same thing but no response. So, it looks good, but I am looking for substitute now. No wifi, no bluetooth.
      What box are you using.which firmware are you using

Comment

what the **** you expecting?! You guys buy the Chinese crap and blaming the guy who made it possible to have Android 9 on you ******* device?!...why you dont blame the Chinese for selling this 1 year lasting crapshit?...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          what the **** you expecting?! You guys buy the Chinese crap and blaming the guy who made it possible to have Android 9 on you ******* device?!...why you dont blame the Chinese for selling this 1 year lasting crapshit?...
          Language mate, ye i know is hard, but please refrain a bit!
          I really understand why he stop replying.
          And now you guys see why im doing less and less roms, and stop updating some of them... and i think this is my last year in the custom rom world.
          I only continued because of some good friends that always teased me to continue, but all will end.
          I could have rls a few weeks a go a full working Android 11 for s905x-s912-s905x2/x3/x4-s922... but im not going to, is time to leave this to "younger" ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Language mate, ye i know is hard, but please refrain a bit!
            I really understand why he stop replying.
            And now you guys see why im doing less and less roms, and stop updating some of them... and i think this is my last year in the custom rom world.
            I only continued because of some good friends that always teased me to continue, but all will end.
            I could have rls a few weeks a go a full working Android 11 for s905x-s912-s905x2/x3/x4-s922... but im not going to, is time to leave this to "younger" ppl.
            What a childish attitude. "Look people, I have this stuff and I won't give it to you" sounds like a 4th grade to me.
            Are you saying that we shouldn't report errors? If he said something like "oh, good to know it's not working, i'm going to look into it and release an update when I got time" or "I don't have time to look into this right now" or even saying that he's not going to update the roms it would be fine and people would stop trying to reach him. Why do a public release if you're not going to answer? ROM makers are just some self-centered bitches who thinks that people owe them something.

Comment

Originally posted by kurocygnus View Post

What a childish attitude. "Look people, I have this stuff and I won't give it to you" sounds like a 4th grade to me.
              Are you saying that we shouldn't report errors? If he said something like "oh, good to know it's not working, i'm going to look into it and release an update when I got time" or "I don't have time to look into this right now" or even saying that he's not going to update the roms it would be fine and people would stop trying to reach him. Why do a public release if you're not going to answer? ROM makers are just some self-centered bitches who thinks that people owe them something.
              Well you have the right to your opinion, and i did not explained correctly( i have but i cant rls it now since im under NDA).
              On the bug report, you know there is a fine line between reporting bugs and thinking you have a right to the dev to reply you as he owe you something.
              Because many think that way.
              Btw i never think the users owe me anything, because if i did i have stop doing this long ago, but this is me... the other devs i do not know how do they think!

Comment

Originally posted by kurocygnus View Post
                Calm down, no need to get BENT, MAD, or FLUSTERED. The original release of DaivietPDA's S912-ROM was and is still just a beta-release, like all beta's use at your own risk.

And the developer has never guaranteed that development would continue past the initial release.

Some software bugs can't be fixed without the full entire Amlogic source code and hours of work an hours an hours of testing that work. I saw your complaint that the WiFi doesn't work in your device with this ROM, but you need to understand that AMLOGIC doesn't freely open source their "Android Source Code", so a developer can't just go to free GitHub pages and cherrypick all the different WiFi module source code and then add it to their build of an android 9 kernel tree build, then build the ROM, and have the ROM suit all devices and work perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well you have the right to your opinion, and i did not explained correctly( i have but i cant rls it now since im under NDA).
                  On the bug report, you know there is a fine line between reporting bugs and thinking you have a right to the dev to reply you as he owe you something.
                  Because many think that way.
                  Btw i never think the users owe me anything, because if i did i have stop doing this long ago, but this is me... the other devs i do not know how do they think!
                  I totally agree with you. Some people are really entitled. Sorry for the rampant, didn't mean to offend you or anything like that.

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Calm down, no need to get BENT, MAD, or FLUSTERED. The original release of DaivietPDA's S912-ROM was and is still just a beta-release, like all beta's use at your own risk.

And the developer has never guaranteed that development would continue past the initial release.

Some software bugs can't be fixed without the full entire Amlogic source code and hours of work an hours an hours of testing that work. I saw your complaint that the WiFi doesn't work in your device with this ROM, but you need to understand that AMLOGIC doesn't freely open source their "Android Source Code", so a developer can't just go to free GitHub pages and cherrypick all the different WiFi module source code and then add it to their build of an android 9 kernel tree build, then build the ROM, and have the ROM suit all devices and work perfectly.
                  Yes, I know about that. Sorry if I sounded mad. I tried my own research to make the wi-fi work, but I don't have the knowledge or resources to go further. I wasn't exactly complaining about the WiFi, was only saying that it was the only thing that didn't worked besides the ROM having support to BCM4335 chips. I'm using the ROM with ethernet connection now until (if ever) there is a new update.

Comment

superceleron really would love to See Android 11 in those devices you mentioned. To be honest: I never had one of your roms on any box of mine since these we're Not supported. But I ported one....and IT was Always a Point to See what is possible

Comment

Originally posted by larrywilson View Post
                      I have tested the rom of the friend Amlogic s912 Android Pie ATV by DaivietPDA and it is perfect to the point that all the other rooms are rubbish next to this it is functional without flickering pin problems fast Youtube vance on prog tv beta on netflix HD on

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Rom ATV9 Android 9.0 Cho Amlogic S912 By DaivietPDA excelent good

Anyone successfully installed it on the TX3Mini S912 device?

Comment

i have a t95z plus. I can install but not only black screen
                        help me ?

Comment

Originally posted by larrywilson View Post
                          I have tested the rom of the friend Amlogic s912 Android Pie ATV by DaivietPDA [...] it is functional without flickering pin problems fast Youtube vance on prog tv beta on netflix HD on

Rom ATV9 Android 9.0 Cho Amlogic S912 By DaivietPDA excelent good
                          Can confirm, tested on TX92 LPDDR3

Comment

Any working MAGISK / TWRP for the DaivietPDA S912 release?

Comment

rooted yet...

Comment

Hi guys! A little help? Which link should I use for my T95z plus?

Comment

Working...
                                X