No announcement yet.

Rom ATV9 Android 9.0 Cho Amlogic S912 By DaivietPDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would this rom work on a minix u9h has anyone tried... i dont want to brick my box

Comment

Experienced issues using Snes ex+ Emulator ?

Comment

Originally posted by peco View Post
        Hello, friends.
        I installed this ROM
        on H96 pro + 3/32 LPDDR. Works great!
        How to make a backup image of the system, there is no such option in the stock recovery. I have recovery.img on sd card, but I can't enter temporary recovery by pressing a button ... Help!
        Hi I have the h96 pro plus 3/32 LPDDR bleu board also witch atv rom did you flash ? Thx

Comment

Hello to everyone.
          I own a TX92-A and tried to flash this rom with no success.

I have used the Burncardmaker method and prepared a sd card. Then I managed to start the upgrading process and after sseeing a white screen with the Android P logo my box got stuck at the 4 rotating circles.

What is wrong? Is the rom not compatible or do I need to change something at the upgrade process?

Comment

Ok I have managed to flash this Rom and I added the English language but unfortunately I cannot have it as the main language.
            Vietnamese is number 1 and English is nr.2, but it can't change as the main one.

How to do that?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

First you need to set the language of the rom to English, then I guess what you are trying is to set preferred language for keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by ppromo47 View Post
                First you need to set the language of the rom to English, then I guess what you are trying is to set preferred language for keyboard
                Yeah thanks.
                Finally I figured out that I needed to slide up the English language so it will be located as the first language.

Comment

installed on minix u9H for quite some time now , usb dont work must use OTA port an usb hub for Bluetooth remotes , stock remotes not working , loads fast apps are good , google duo an web cam no problems
                  i have a question regarding the video an the 4 remotes on side an the remote he shows using does anyone have any of them currently working on this rom fully on off volume etc . if so what box do u have an remote so i may google it to purchase . odd thing is i have a old digital tv box remote that works IR keymapping is off but does the trick for first start up to change language . but on off dont work . other difference since this rom installed on light blue green light off . was red for on no color for off .
                  thanks in advance n hope i helped as well good day to all

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post

I have this box:
                    MECOOL M8S PRO L S912 3G 32G DDR3 LB

WIFI
                    KM63350528
                    IT-A5

Will this ROM work in this box, please?
                    HD PCB Pic: https://ibb.co/MBbNvhm

I have installed this rom and can confirm WIFI is NOT working.

Rom Name: aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-lpddr3-3G-BCM4335-100
                    Link:

Comment

Originally posted by ppromo47 View Post
                      can you tell me which one is the english language ( counting down the list)
                      qand does anyone know if the minix a2 lite remote works if i plus into the otg port on minix u9h
                      \thanks in advance

Comment

I have flash my DDR3 H96pro plus with the proper rom version. Flash was successful but the box wont start. Reset dont work and I cannot connect to the USB burner to refresh.
                        I had to open the box and use the method involving shorting 2 pin on a chip while plugin the power. Box OK witn Superceleron pie rom.
                        ? Lembre de curtir!? ???? ??? ??????????? ? ??? ???? ?? ???: ➔ https://telegra.ph/OTT-BOX-BRASIL-FIRMWARES-LISTA-1-12-01#...

I have just order a S905X3 box(60$CAD) as a replacement...
                        Last edited by SL06; 06-27-2021, 20:10.

Comment

Hello all,

I've tried various roms, such as DaivietPDA, Aidansrom. but ended with no luck.
                          T95z Plus
                          - amlogic s912
                          - DDR4 2GB
                          - ROM 16GB
                          - AP6255

Anyone have the same problem as me?
                          Thanks for the answer
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by dodee View Post
                            Hello all,

I've tried various roms, such as DaivietPDA, Aidansrom. but ended with no luck.
                            T95z Plus
                            - amlogic s912
                            - DDR4 2GB
                            - ROM 16GB
                            - AP6255

Anyone have the same problem as me?
                            Thanks for the answer
                            I Have a Tanix TX92 3GB DDR4 64Gb with AP6255 wifi, everything works perfect except for the bluetooth, its not available, i think need drivers or not available in rom.

Im triying to recompile with 6255 drivers but will be a long way...

Comment

will this rom work on tanix x9
                              2/16gb s912?

Comment

Working...
                              X