Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "Generic" SC ATV v1.0 USER/USERDEBUG - S912 Android 9 - Multi-Wifi BCMBT/QCABT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Well not much to say... it will be my 1º and last rom, i won't be updating this roms again.
    Inside the folder you going to find 4 img and one folder named "LPDDR3-UBOOT".
    By default the img are built in DDR3/DDR4, if your box is a LPDDR3 you need to edit the img you want and just copy the files from "LPDDR3-UBOOT" folder, to the edit img.
    If you do not know how to do this, well search the forum on how to, or ask someone who knows how to do it.
    The ones with a 100mbits eth only, plz flash the "100mbits-ETH-FIX-Flashable.zip", that is in the folder "100MBITS-ETH-FIX-FLASHABLE-ZIP".???????

Differences of USER and USERDEBUG builds:

User Build: This build is done to be as close to a company rls as possible, it does not have root or twrp and is compiled with rls keys and SELINUX enforced, what this means for you?
    Well it means lot more apps show in Playstore that didn't show before, (EX: my isp androidtv live tv app, only shows in Playstore non rooted and SELINUX enforced devices, also the streams in the app does not even play in rooted devices.). Like this there's lots of other ISP/NON ISP apps Out there....

UserDebug Build: This build does have root, selinux is permissive and some other stuff you will see in changelog down there.., but of course you will lose the above...

CHOOSE YOUR VENNON........

Changelog v1.0:
    • Build from latest AML Pie SDK
    • Reboot to TWRP or Switch OS ( Only on UserDebug build )
    • Bla bla bla...
    • Bla bla bla bla...
    • Bla bla bla bla bla...
    • etc.... and many other stuff...

Bugs:
    • Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool 2.2.0 to burn the IMG.

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Thanks for this wonderful firmware.
    Installed on my H96 pro+ (3/32 gb)
    everything works and fast

Only issue is im not able to get Lossless Audio (DTS HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos etc) working, tried VLC and also Kodi
    No HD audio works.
    I have toggled various options in Audio output, but still not working

Audio mixing - tried on and as well as off
    HDMI/ARC latency - tried at default level -40 and as well as "0"
    Digital Audio format - Tried Auto, manual (selecting all codec) and so on
    Associate audio - dont know what it means, but i tried both on and off

Still not able to get HD audio in Kodi and as well as internal player.

Someone please help.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

Thanks for this wonderful firmware.
      Installed on my H96 pro+ (3/32 gb)
      everything works and fast

Only issue is im not able to get Lossless Audio (DTS HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Atmos etc) working, tried VLC and also Kodi
      No HD audio works.
      I have toggled various options in Audio output, but still not working

Audio mixing - tried on and as well as off
      HDMI/ARC latency - tried at default level -40 and as well as "0"
      Digital Audio format - Tried Auto, manual (selecting all codec) and so on
      Associate audio - dont know what it means, but i tried both on and off

Still not able to get HD audio in Kodi and as well as internal player.

Someone please help.

Thanks a lot

I checked and I have the same problem not getting DTS HD and Dolby True HD in Kodi, not a big deal for me. I do not have a receive that is capable of handling these formats. If my memory serves me well you could run CoreELEC from a Memory Card and CoreELEC should have DTS-HD, True HD and Atmos.

I am not sure if this is a Kodi problem or Android OS problem with missing codecs, I can only see dtshd, ac3 and eac3 codec in Aida64 but I read other places that Nvidia Shield is capable of DTS-HD etc in Kodi. My guess is some configuration in the Android TV firmware, correct codec or some customization to Kodi will fix the problem.

Other possibilities are receiver or TV is not reporting over eARC / HDMI the capability to handle the these audio formats. I have seen these problems with LG TV's not willing to passthrough these formats to the receiver over eARC. The problem can occur on older receivers that is capable of handling HD Audio formats and is connected to the TV over eARC, then the TV is not reporting to the Android Box that the receiver is able to handle the format.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostmanno View Post

I checked and I have the same problem not getting DTS HD and Dolby True HD in Kodi, not a big deal for me. I do not have a receive that is capable of handling these formats. If my memory serves me well you could run CoreELEC from a Memory Card and CoreELEC should have DTS-HD, True HD and Atmos.

I am not sure if this is a Kodi problem or Android OS problem with missing codecs, I can only see dtshd, ac3 and eac3 codec in Aida64 but I read other places that Nvidia Shield is capable of DTS-HD etc in Kodi. My guess is some configuration in the Android TV firmware, correct codec or some customization to Kodi will fix the problem.

Other possibilities are receiver or TV is not reporting over eARC / HDMI the capability to handle the these audio formats. I have seen these problems with LG TV's not willing to passthrough these formats to the receiver over eARC. The problem can occur on older receivers that is capable of handling HD Audio formats and is connected to the TV over eARC, then the TV is not reporting to the Android Box that the receiver is able to handle the format.

Hi,
        Thanks for your response.
        I can run Libreelec from any android OS but its not solving my android problem.
        I believe this is Android IEC audio issue which is in firmware, the sheild tv firmware works good with getting proper DTS HD and Dolby True HD from Kodi itself, for now i went back to Android 7.1.2 as HD audio is my priority in Android and will wait till pie or android 10 fixes the audio issue.

Thanks

Comment

Hi all, could someone try and help me out, I've been trying to install on my t95z plus, 2gb ddr4 16gb rom, img installs fine but no signal when powering up, not bricked as when I connect to pc with pin method box is still recognised

Comment

So there is no way to make the full size usb ports work on U9-H?

Comment

can someone give me hint what tool to use for editing img? i have LPDDR3 version of box
              i would be very grateful

Comment

Originally posted by fairfax View Post
                can someone give me hint what tool to use for editing img? i have LPDDR3 version of box
                i would be very grateful

Update XVortex kitchen v3

vtx_kitchen_v3 (mediafire.com)

Look at the video the video will show you how to do it it's more easy looking at the video instruction

video of how the XVortex kitchen works.

files.dp.ua - быстрый файлообменник. Обменивайтесь вашими файлами без сторонних программ. Скачать rar,zip,exe,mp3,bin,png,jpg,gif,avi,mp4,mkv,3gp и другие форматы файлов.

Comment

Originally posted by litvcom View Post
                  So there is no way to make the full size usb ports work on U9-H?
                  Nop, not without Minix help on the subject

Comment

confirmed working on zoomtak Upro and zoomtak t8 plus2. keyboard has the glitch and no clock. runs well aside from that. both boxes were previously 7.1.2
                    thanks

Comment

thanks. its ok in Quintex Q912 3g ram ,32 rom, working wifi and BT .

Comment

Thks both for the confirmations

Comment

yes wifi only, no BT since i did not do a RTL BT version.
                          Can i intall your fw to used wifi ?
                          thank somuch
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by phankhanh86 View Post

Can i intall your fw to used wifi ?
                            thank somuch
                            Wifi should be ok, but BT should not work!

Comment

Wifi should be ok, but BT should not work!
                              i try link 1
                              wifi ok
                              BT not work
                              can i add remote of tx3mini for my box
                              how do it?
                              thank so much

Comment

ppromo47 You flashed in TX92, right? Working good?

Comment

Working...
                                X