Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] "Generic" SC ATV v1.0 USER/USERDEBUG - S912 Android 9 - Multi-Wifi BCMBT/QCABT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    ppromo47 You flashed in TX92, right? Working good?
    Yes, working alright

Comment

I've installed this rom on my H96 pro + 3/32.
      The rom is ok, i've some problem with remote...but there is a way to make a PS4 controller working in bluetooth?
      If i connect my controller with cable it works ok, but if i connect it via bluetooth, the controller is connected but nothing move on the screen.....
      I've also tried to replace the /system/usr/keylayout with a set taken from a previous rom, where my PS4 controller was working in bluetooth.
      If someone has a solution to make a controller working in bluetooth, please let me know....

Comment

GT1 standard here must be 10 years old (q201 9377) the QCABT user version works great wifi and bt are strong Ive rooted it with magisk using a video thats on ut for another pie image everything seems to be working great even 4k hd
        one thing ive noticed flashing different roms is the pie images seem to effect my ability to flash images in a good way I dont have to use a pin any more on some images i can power on and plug usb in fast and i get a successful connection and on yours i get a connection by just pluging in the usb first and once connected put in the power its great if i go back to android 7 roms i have to use the pin reset again

Comment

Please build this rom for LPDDR3
          i cant make it from img for ddr4& ddr3 to LPDDR3
          thank somuch

Comment

Please build this rom for LPDDR3
            i cant make it from img for ddr4& ddr3 to LPDDR3
            thank somuch
            it very easy you only need level 1 extraction, so on windows google AMLogicTools_V7.1.0
            unpack level 1 is all you can do with this tool on android 9 so do it when done click advanced tab and click open working folder
            open level 1 dir and paste in your 4 new files and overwrite when asked, Back to the tool and click packaging tab
            click repack to aml upgrade package choose a name for your patched img and save Burn, in the usual way
            Last edited by wadger; 10-14-2021, 16:20. Reason: link added

Comment

Originally posted by wadger View Post

it very easy you only need level 1 extraction, so on windows google AMLogicTools_V7.1.0
              unpack level 1 is all you can do with this tool on android 9 so do it when done click advanced tab and click open working folder
              open level 1 dir and paste in your 4 new files and overwrite when asked, Back to the tool and click packaging tab
              click repack to aml upgrade package choose a name for your patched img and save Burn, in the usual way
              Thank somuch
              i done

Comment

For Minix IR remote

/vendor/etc/remote2.tab
                Code:
                custom_name = amlogic-remote-2
                custom_code = 0xfe01
                release_delay = 100

key_begin
                0x47 105 #DPAD_LEFT
                0x15 106 #DPAD_RIGHT
                0x46 103 #DPAD_UP
                0x16 108 #DPAD_DOWN
                0x55 97 #ENTER
                0x40 1 #BACK
                0x04 125 #MENU
                0x14 115 #VOLUME_UP
                0x10 114 #VOLUME_DOWN
                0x0d 102 #HOME
                0x18 116 #POWER WAKE
                0x12 243 #SETTING_MENU
                0x20 131 #ZOOM_OUT
                0x21 130 #ZOOM_IN
                0x22 217 #SEARCH
                0x23 113 #VOLUME_MUTE
                0x24 120 #MEDIA_FAST_FORWARD
                0x25 121 #MEDIA_REWIND
                0x26 119 #MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE
                0x27 128 #MEDIA_STOP
                0x28 123 #MEDIA_NEXT
                0x29 122 #MEDIA_PREVIOUS
                0x30 2 #1
                0x31 3 #2
                0x32 4 #3
                0x33 5 #4
                0x34 6 #5
                0x35 7 #6
                0x36 8 #7
                0x37 9 #8
                0x38 10 #9
                0x39 11 #0
                0x41 14 #DEL
                0x3a 52 #dot
                0x3b 28 #ENTER
                0x3c 359 #RECORD
                0x3d 94 #prog1
                0x3e 95 #prog2
                0x3f 514 #prog3
                0x41 515 #prog4
                0x42 177 #pageup
                0x43 178 #pagedown
                0x44 358 #info
                0x45 362 #guide
                0x48 402 #CH+
                0x49 403 #CH-
                key_end

Comment

Does anybody have an idea about how to get the remote.conf information from the Superceleron V4 Adroid 7.1 to move it to the SC-S912_Android_Pie_UserDebug_BCMBT_v1.0-20200720-DDR3&DDR4 in the Alfawise H96 pro + box?

I know it is been repeated but the keys are all out of mapping.

I tried messing up with /vendor/etc/remote2.tab

And a bit of the instructions found at https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/c...quire.3548871/

But all I managed was to make the remote totally unresponsive which was something that the post on xda mentioned as a possibility.

It is doing up my head because if I managed to totally break it it means that there is a chance that the remote can be remapped.

I have three of these boxes but I am only trying this firmware on one. I tried Aidan's firmware but it runs very buggy. Other than that one the Super celeron are the only ones that run on these Alfawise 3/32Gb green PCB boxes. And to get here I had to mask rom to unbrick it from a forced update with the wrong firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                    • H96 Pro, 1/2/3gb DDR3 - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                    • H96 Pro, 1/2/3gb LPDDR3 (use LPDDR3 Uboot) - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                    • Beelink GT1, DDR3 - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                    • Mecool M8S Pro L, LPDDR3 (use LPDDR3 Uboot and then flash the 100mbits eth zip fix) - issues you will lose L1 but you can't use it for anything anyway and IR remote.
                    • Tanix S912 (cant remember the version) 2/4gb DDR4 - issues none (well maybe remote)
                    • Minix Neo U9-H, DDR3 - issues, you will lose the full size usb ports, small mini usb port still works as a normal usb and IR remote.
                    This is the boxes i tried.
                    i Install on S912 wifi 8723bs good but no blutooth....please fix blutooth on wifi 8723BS
                    thank somuch

Comment

I also put this ATV rom ( SC-S912_Android_Pie_UserDebug_QCABT_v1.0-20200720-DDR3&DDR4-FIX.7z ) on my H96PRO Stick ( S912 2/16gb DD3 ) and it works great, only I have wifi and bluetooth chipset RTL 8723bs, so please, if possible, some patch to unlock bluetooth Thanks a lot !
                      I tried other versions too, but unfortunately bluetooth doesn't work on them either
                      Superceleron Is there any hope to patch even though you wrote that you will not work with this version anymore due to lack of time and its age rom
                      Last edited by Maksa; 02-17-2024, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Maksa View Post
                        I also put this ATV rom ( SC-S912_Android_Pie_UserDebug_QCABT_v1.0-20200720-DDR3&DDR4-FIX.7z ) on my H96PRO Stick ( S912 2/16gb DD3 ) and it works great, only I have wifi and bluetooth chipset RTL 8723bs, so please, if possible, some patch to unlock bluetooth Thanks a lot !
                        I tried other versions too, but unfortunately bluetooth doesn't work on them either
                        Superceleron Is there any hope to patch even though you wrote that you will not work with this version anymore due to lack of time and its age rom
                        Sorry but i only did this one of a time build, i never planned to do more updates to it

Comment

Thank you for this excellent work, the stick got wings, so I was hoping that maybe I could use the Eon remote control to perfection, but it will have to be with a remote control with a USB dongle

Comment

Working...
                          X