Thank you for your hard work
    I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV Box Android 7.1 S- 912 3Go + 32Go
    I flashed your rom
    But the RAM only appears 2 GB
    How to fix the problemThank you for your hard work
    I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV Box Android 7.1 S- 912 3Go + 32Go
    But the RAM only appears 2 GB
    How can I fix the problem
    That is a know issue on GT1 ultimate boxes, the ram used in that boxes are... complicated.
    And no the dtb does not fix it, its a uboot change that is needed and only beelink knows how to fix it since they know the hw.
    But do not expect a fix from them, so you have to live with 2gb only if you plan on using any Pie rom out there.

Comment

I apologize if anyone read my review and installed AdGuard Certificate (setting system lock screen)
      It works, but user pin does not show up as option after reboot= locked out.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
        I apologize if anyone read my review and installed AdGuard Certificate (setting system lock screen)
        It works, but user pin does not show up as option after reboot= locked out.
        hmm i think it is disabled the lock pin, that is why it does not show up.

Comment

Hi super for H96+ what's the difference between this rom and the roms in this post: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-pie-for-s912?

Thanks

Comment

Tried to install init.d and required busybox= bootloop

Flash firmware again -without "Erase". Boot-up good, data preserved.
            Reboot= bootloop. Flashed again. Replaced xbin folder with back-up...will see if stable.
            Last edited by ReaperMan; 09-06-2020, 18:22.

Comment

I have it working on old T95Z(2/16).... so far rather peppy. Could not install magisk with the partially working S912 PIE TWRP floating around. Adv root checker said I had root but no su and magisk manager didn't see it at all, so had to flash firmware again to get provided root back. Remotes are kind of funky but workable with original remote and usb KB. Will set up further (load with apps) and report back then. This would be nice for all of those old S912 boxes. Will continue keeping my eye out for a working TWRP. Thanks for your efforts.

Comment

Hi,
                Is it wise replacing SCV11 installed on a Beelink GT 1 with this new rom ? what are the advantages having android 9 over android 6 ?

Comment

Android 6 was very good
                  Google has moved on..controlling your security and your use of Android.
                  Newer Apps are built on newer Android API (system files).
                  If your current system is running fine and you find your current apps and security to be sufficient...do you experience any "need" to upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                    Android 6 was very good
                    Google has moved on..controlling your security and your use of Android.
                    Newer Apps are built on newer Android API (system files).
                    If your current system is running fine and you find your current apps and security to be sufficient...do you experience any "need" to upgrade?
                    You nailed it - my system is working fine - hence I don't see any good for upgrading to android 9.

Comment

Let me start by thanks the custom ROM firmware.

It's hard work and no matter the number of times I say Thank you, they won't be enough...

I have Sunvell T95z Plus (2G/16G)[DDR3] model and I'm just going to give you my feedback regarding the rom.

Upgrade went ok, STB boots and works 'correctly' via ethernet, no artifacts, and smooth playback.

Things that need improvements:
                      - IR Key mapping, not all keys were working in IR remote
                      - WiFi did not work correctly
                      - LED control did not work very well, most of times was unstable (flashy LED tones)
                      - End of VPNs (NordVPN and openVPN connect) made STB without Internet (required network (re)configuration or reboot)
                      - LCD panel did not work at all (probably it was not supported)

If you get bored... maybe you could send a new release!

Comment

hi i have tested this rom on vorke z6 plus after repack with LPDDR3 file. Everything works perfectly for me.
                        Thanks Superceleron for your valuable work

Comment

I have tested at least a dozen ROMs. Supercelerom's are the best made, packs made with head

Comment

can soemone be so kind and post an LPDDR3 Version of the QCABT firmware?
                            I treid to figure out how to implement lpddr3 but i have no clue

Would like to test on my M8S pro L

Comment

Originally posted by amdultra View Post
                              can soemone be so kind and post an LPDDR3 Version of the QCABT firmware?
                              I treid to figure out how to implement lpddr3 but i have no clue

Would like to test on my M8S pro L
                              Hi,
                              At your own risk, it works in my vorke z6 plus 3/32 LPDDR3.
                              https://mega.nz/file/tQMmRLAb#8i19BH...JUFcsupMsA4E9Y

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                                • H96 Pro, 1/2/3gb DDR3 - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                                • H96 Pro, 1/2/3gb LPDDR3 (use LPDDR3 Uboot) - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                                • Beelink GT1, DDR3 - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                                • Mecool M8S Pro L, LPDDR3 (use LPDDR3 Uboot and then flash the 100mbits eth zip fix) - issues you will lose L1 but you can't use it for anything anyway and IR remote.
                                • Tanix S912 (cant remember the version) 2/4gb DDR4 - issues none (well maybe remote)
                                • Minix Neo U9-H, DDR3 - issues, you will lose the full size usb ports, small mini usb port still works as a normal usb and IR remote.
                                • Mecool M8S Pro 2/16 DDR4 - issues, black screen.
                                • Mecool M8S Pro 3/32 DDR4 - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
                                • Mecool M8S-PRO-C 2/16 DDR3 - issues, black screen.
                                just used the qualcomm one on my box works perfectly it was an egolggo 2gb/32gb s912 box and it nows works brilliantly thanks very much for all your hard work .
                                /

Comment

Working...
                                X