X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a fix for blutooth has stopped thank you

Comment

HI,

I have install this ROM on my H96 pro+ DDR3 QCABT and it work fine - very responsive.
      I have only one issue and it could be just a wrong setting. Many videos, not all ,inside browsers wont play anymore. I have try 3 different browser. For exemple, videos on Weather Network give an message error (wrong format) but ads preceding the video work fine. Youtube video play correctly. Any suggestion on how to correct this ?

Note: I could not connect to Wi-fi, not a big issue for me..

Last edited by SL06; 04-01-2021, 19:37.

Comment

Originally posted by SL06 View Post
        HI,

I have install this ROM on my H96 pro+ DDR3 QCABT and it work fine - very responsive.
        I have only one issue and it could be just a wrong setting. Many videos, not all ,inside browsers wont play anymore. I have try 3 different browser. For exemple, videos on Weather Network give an message error (wrong format) but ads preceding the video work fine. Youtube video play correctly. Any suggestion on how to correct this ?
        I believe the problem has to do with the EXOplayer version included in the browser, and as far as I know the only browser to have the most recent EXOplayer is the FIREFOX-nightly app version. I only watch one live stream through an android browser so not a problem I have personally experienced in my TV boxes.

Comment

Thanks, Firefox (normal version downloaded from store) is playing a lot more video than Chrome, Google, or Lightning. I still have found a few exception.
          For some reason Firefox display many site in phone format (not Chrome...) I have to force the desktop format. At the end, I can do what I want but requieded 2 -3 browsed.

Comment

[QUOTE=superceleron;n811658][LIST][*]H96 Pro, 1/2/3gb DDR3 - issues none (well maybe IR remote)[*]H96 Pro, 1/2/3gb LPDDR3 (use LPDDR3 Uboot) - issues none (well maybe IR remote)
            /QUOTE]

How to recognize if my tv box has DDR3 or LPDDR3?

Comment

Hey thanx for your work mate.

i got one problem with this rom
              i have T95Z Plus and everything works except one thing.

Remote Control not working correctly.. How can i fix this ?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeR0C00L View Post
                Hey thanx for your work mate.

i got one problem with this rom
                i have T95Z Plus and everything works except one thing.

Remote Control not working correctly.. How can i fix this ?
                Buy a third-party Air Mouse remote, either Bluetooth Remote or Remote with USB-dongle. My favorite is the G20S remote.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

I believe the problem has to do with the EXOplayer version included in the browser, and as far as I know the only browser to have the most recent EXOplayer is the FIREFOX-nightly app version. I only watch one live stream through an android browser so not a problem I have personally experienced in my TV boxes.
                  Hi,

I have installed the ATV User version of this firmware and Chrome and other browser work perfectly. I can play videos inside the browser without any issue. There must be something missing...

Comment

Is this the best firmware I can get to update these 2 boxes.

Alfawise h96 pro plus
                    MeCool m8s pro l (original model)

Is there an OTA update available at all?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Spastro View Post
                      Is this the best firmware I can get to update these 2 boxes.
                      Alfawise h96 pro plus
                      MeCool m8s pro l (original model)
                      Is there an OTA update available at all?
                      Yes, if you want Android 9 firmware for S912 devices. There are some other Pie firmwares on different forums like XDA and 4PDA, but on this forum this is the best you will find for the S912 chip.

If you are an experienced Kodi user, the S912 chip devices make great CoreELEC devices, because media playback in the CoreELEC linux based software runs 10x better than using Android as a media player.

Custom ROMs don't have OTA's, if you search this forum you might find a repository of some OTA.zip files for the H96, but don't expect great results with those, best thing to do is use a custom Android rom or linux OS like CoreELEC builds.

Comment

Thanks. I'll give it a try.
                        I found a decent android 10 linage OS based s912 that works quite well however the keyboard and airmouse worked well but some other buttons like volume and back button didn't. Tried mapping them with a mapping tool but not even that would pick up the button press.

Comment

I flashed this rom yesterday onto my Alfawise H96 Pro+, 3/32 DDR4 model (CZ-S32-V3 printed on the green PCB)
                          I came from the DavietPDA 9.0 version before, and I found most things work similar on these roms.
                          I do prefer this SuperCelerom Normal rom, since I dont like the ATV version so much.

What I notice on all 9.0 versions I have tried so far is that some Wifi networks will not connect. I had SuperCeleron 7.1.2 on this box before and I was able to connect to both wifi networks at work.
                          One is secured with PEAP / MsChapv2 and the other by Mac adress filtering, which both worked well when I had 7.1.2.
                          On 9.0 I had to set up my phone to share the 4G network in order to get online.
                          Also notice that I only get 2 out of 3 GB or RAM now.

Another good thing with this rom is that SuperCeleron have been so kind to include a working version on Netflix with the rom. On the other roms, Netflix from playstore does not work. I guess they are fetching the Android TV version of Netflix, which fails to run. When finding another download source for the non-AndroidTV version, Netflix did work for me.
                          HBO Max works well from playstore, on 7.1.2 it froze for me.
                          The allente TV app will not install on this rom, but I was able to play the content from within Firefox Nightly.

All in all a good rom for the H96 Pro, but sadly I have some tricky network solutions to deal with here.

Comment

Hello, I have a Beelink gt1 A912 2g-16g with Alvatech rom running ok. Would this rom also work? and how do I edit the img files from "LPDDR3-UBOOT" if so.. Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Longtallslim View Post
                              Hello, I have a Beelink gt1 A912 2g-16g with Alvatech rom running ok. Would this rom also work? and how do I edit the img files from "LPDDR3-UBOOT" if so.. Thnx
                              if its running ok, them leave it be.
                              "if its not broken, don't fix it"

Comment

Okay, Thanks man. I'll buy you a beer if you could point me to a newer unit. Thanks !
                                Last edited by Longtallslim; 06-10-2022, 23:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X