Need a firmware update s912, 3gb RAM and 16gb RAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a firmware update s912, 3gb RAM and 16gb RAM

I own this tv box with s912, 3gb RAM and 16gb RAM, which has android 6.1 and want to upgrade to something like ATV9, or any highly modded form of firmware.
    But there are so many variation that I am confused which will work and which may not for my settings.
    Can any body suggest me a good and latest firmware that will work for my device.

thanks

?

The best thing to do is open the plastic case and share/post HQ pictures of your board so we here on the forum can point you in the correct direction for a Custom ROM.

IF going off the specs on box packaging, picture is a little blurry but it looks like it says DDR3 ram, which is the most common RAM type for these boxes and you shouldn't have a problem with trying all the custom ROM's. Just do not install a ROM that says "LP" if it installs you will brick the device and it won't boot. But sometimes the manufactures lie and don't post the correct specs on the packaging and it may be possible that your device started with DDR3 on the manufacturer's first production run but you bought one that is a 2nd production run and the internal parts changed and you might actually have "LPDDR" ram.

So if you want to gamble try ROM's that say DDR3, or post pictures and maybe another FreakTab'r can help you correctly identify the RAM type.

XGODY is just a Vendor/Distributor and I believe your box is just a Clone of the H96 brand S912 or the A95X brand S912 device.

Comment

Thanks.
      I was able to upload this and seems like working fine
      Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freaktab.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freaktab.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

It is Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM cortex A-53 CPU up too 2ghz
      GPU ARM Mail T820MP3 GPU up to 750Mhz\
      Memory" DDRIII 3GB
      3D Graphics: open GL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
      Flash 16G (to up 32)

But my earlier h96 was pre-modded and included lots of plugins such as Exodus, Kodi and many more. I find this very boring and dull.
      Is there any pre-modded one I can find?
      Otherwise, I will have to do it manually one by one.

Comment

Originally posted by frank100 View Post
        Thanks.
        But my earlier h96 was pre-modded and included lots of plugins such as Exodus, Kodi and many more. I find this very boring and dull.
        Is there any pre-modded one I can find?
        Otherwise, I will have to do it manually one by one.
        Sounds like you want a "Fully-Loaded" ROM, philosophy here on FreakTab is for custom ROM's to be Debloated for speed and efficiency; the end-user can then add only what they actually need and not have a lot of crap' preinstalled that the enduser doesn't need.

Comment

Working...
        X