Clear All

[Rom] Android 11 for S912

Android 11
    (Desert names are being dropped?)

Android 11 AOSP ?
    https://github.com/phhusson/treble_e...tions/releases

***Untested***
    Dev: sergej_a_g

Android 11 AOSP to Mecool BB2 Pro 482 MB..
    I made wifi and bluetooth.
    The stock control panel turns the set-top box on and off
    Lan 1000 works.
    Root is there.
    There are no gaps.Apk install from the Files application. (?)
    After flashing, pull the shutter up. (??)

Checked on MECOOL BB2 PRO 3/16.
    The mouse mode does not work in the stock remote control.

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска
    Last edited by ReaperMan; 10-01-2020, 23:49.

Reserved

Comment

Can you help me to path for Wifi RTL8723BS ?

Comment

wow impressive I just upgraded to 9 from 7 and it's 11 now, what a wonderful move!!!!!!!! Any H96 pro+ tested 64bit version???????????

Comment

Check the phhusson github and see that Arm64 is listed in release files...

The Android 8.0 release includes Project Treble, a major re-architect of the Android OS framework designed to make it easier, faster, and less costly for manufacturers to update devices to a new version of Android. Treble is for all new devices launching with Android 8.0 and beyond.

https://www.xda-developers.com/unoff...tible-devices/

https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...archs-t4004673

I'm still using mod z69+ Pie ...really good...after extra tweaks.. ATV to AOSP... Viper4Android codecs..etc.
          Downside to Pie(several firmwares) is HD Transfer speed. 3TB HD USB-2 max at 5MBs- typical 200-400 KBs... something not quite right.
          Last edited by ReaperMan; 10-04-2020, 08:29.

Comment

Android 11 AOSP 64-bit with Google services AOSP11-arm64-ab-Gapps-S912-sd.7z

Dev: Igor ~ s (?)

Run from SD card on S912

Consoles with 3 GB of RAM will have to modify or download DTB file from 4PDA.

???????Info: How to install .(Advanced users ...too tired to make sense to me. )

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=998873&st=260#entry100366180

Comment

Can i Install it on T95Z Plus Amlogic S912 DDR3 3/32 ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

If you know how to unbrick, give it a try.
                The first firmware may work..remote control may need keylayout files from a working (Pie) install and might need bluetooth patch.

The second firmware(newer) SD card method was more involved? For advanced users.

Check phhusson github and others for new(raw releases) that need to be modified.

Untested by me.

Comment

Its Works on T95Z Plus Amlogic 912 successfully.
                  Wow i jumped from 7.1 to Android Pie and now to 11.
                  Recovery-Mode is without TWRP in 11. I only flashed the img through Amlogic Burning tool. The SD card method dosen’t work. TWRP show File to Large for Target Device on Android Pie and TWRP 3.2.1

Wifi Works
                  Root Works through Magisk

Thanks a Lot

Comment

Very nice, any visible differences?

Any faster..slower?
                    Playstore?
                    All working apps?
                    Streaming live?
                    Movies play cleanly?

Your are a pioneer for our forums.
                    I wonder if TRWP(3.4.0.0?), from Dev:lyubodelev, would be flashable for Android 11 (risky maybe).

There have been newer releases x64, so if not perfect, maybe a matter of time before a dev fully jumps in.

Comment

Android 11 on S912 T95Z is little buggy, not flawless. Developer menu crashed. Iptv worked normal no issues. I have tested TWRP 3.2.1 on Android 11 but it bricked. Not booting anymore only logo appears. So i tried Andriod 10 x64 till now i find it better. Everything is smooth. I would try phhusson ASOP x64 but img check failed on Amlogic Burning tool. If there is a way i would try newer Release.

Comment

Info on how to test new generic images.

Rom Features: Benzo Features AOSP Based Gapps included Built Using DTC Clang 8.0.0 Animation Controls -Screen Off Animations- -System Animations- -Toast Animations- App Ops Battery Lights Button Controls -Keyboard Cursor Controls- -Power Menu...

Generic images released by Andy Yan
                        GSIs, Open Source, Open Source Software, Development, Community, Source Code, Secure, Downloads, Free Software

(I'm not sure,but, I think our s912 is a64 bit compatible... but likely not the video chip fixes unless modded?)

**** This is for general info and ideas...not for anyone but advanced users. ****

Comment

I tried to flash with Amlogic Burningtool

lineage-18.0-20201120-UNOFFICIAL-treble_arm_avS.img.xz

But img check failed. Twrp showed File to Large for Traget Device on Pie.

Is there other way to install on T95Z Plus?

Comment

I want to share some new experience. Back on Android 11 AOSP to MECOOL BB2 PRO on T95Z plus.

Flashed TWRP through TWRP APK. Recovery img from Dev:lyubodelev is working.

Android 11 AOSP with TWRP 3.4.0

I tried to flash Img through TWRP from
                            Andy Yan and phhusson.

Now for the first time the Flash in System Image is working. On Pie It showed File to Large for Target System(error). Maybe because of 32 bit ?

As far the installation of every IMG is working but when i exit TWRP to Reboot its not booting the IMG. Its back in Recovery (TWRP).

Comment

Might be worth asking on their Github also?
                              With hopes them might suggest a fix?

Comment

Working...
                              X