No announcement yet.

[Rom] Android 11 for S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know anyone who can convert A11 AOSP to ATV? or is there a guide to follow?

Comment

if you ask sergej_a_g on the 4pda.ru forum, maybe you might get a reply. It's a Russian language only -forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
        if you ask sergej_a_g on the 4pda.ru forum, maybe you might get a reply. It's a Russian language only -forum.
        I dont have an account or create one on 4pda and since its Russian only

Comment

Yeah, pretty daunting ..google translate...uugh! You end up interpreting the suggested English.

* Search for Android 11 and browse around their media box forums.

** SOC Amlogic Development

*** If I understand, it is the framework-res.apk which can be modified to make the system appear either AOSP or ATV. The trouble comes that Playstore and other Google apps have to be properly replaced for the modified platform.

**** It would be easier to get an ATV launcher (several available) that simulate the ATV desktop.

Comment

Maybe flashing gapps for atv? I'm looking for a 64 bits build, of corse one stable enough for daily driver.

Comment

x64 build is over-rated 2020-2021. If you are multi-tasking and encoding at the same time...sure very necessary.

Watching Youtube while E-mailing ...not so important.

With wifi 6, 10Gb Ethernet, ATMOS , HDR, HDMI 2.1: 48Gbps, usb3.1+ and mass storage, x64 will ramp-up and be adopted as the norm.

Comment

Yeah, pretty daunting ..google translate...uugh! You end up interpreting the suggested English.

* Search for Android 11 and browse around their media box forums.

** SOC Amlogic Development

*** If I understand, it is the framework-res.apk which can be modified to make the system appear either AOSP or ATV. The trouble comes that Playstore and other Google apps have to be properly replaced for the modified platform.

**** It would be easier to get an ATV launcher (several available) that simulate the ATV desktop.
                Nothing concrete, not sure if any dev is working on it

Comment

x64 build is over-rated 2020-2021. If you are multi-tasking and encoding at the same time...sure very necessary.

With wifi 6, 10Gb Ethernet, ATMOS , HDR, HDMI 2.1: 48Gbps, usb3.1+ and mass storage, x64 will ramp-up and be adopted as the norm.
                  I somehow like the x64 build by highwatstar, its sleek and fast and no crappy mods

Comment

Sometimes I got apps build for X64, it's a main reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ppromo47 View Post

I somehow like the x64 build by highwatstar, its sleek and fast and no crappy mods
                      This build is here in freak tab?

Comment

I've seen no reference here, but, that means very little.. .
                        XDA forums have a massive amount in development.

Comment

Originally posted by jefferzombie View Post
                          This build is here in freak tab?
                          I was referring to atv android 9, there are couple of links for android 10 and 11 but that's pure aosp with minor bugs

Comment

I've seen no reference here, but, that means very little.. .
                            XDA forums have a massive amount in development.
                            Yes,but very limited development for android boxes

Comment

Originally posted by ppromo47 View Post

I was referring to atv android 9, there are couple of links for android 10 and 11 but that's pure aosp with minor bugs
                              Yep, I looking for ATV too, but I confess, I'm a little confused with those build. At this moment I'm using atvxperience on my beelink GT1 Ddr3 (2gb/16gb), besides some annoying bugs, it's working well. But I'm looking for some 'better' build than I running now. Some of those little bugs drive me crazy sometimes.

Comment

LineageOS 18-1 beta
                                This is not ported, but, included for the budding dev.

* Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this...
                                Last edited by ReaperMan; 01-26-2021, 08:01.

Comment

Working...
                                X