Tanix T8 Max Latest Firmware Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,

Tanix & Alfawise are different Companys , they not all use the same spare parts , please dio not go on ,

please restore your Box with the FW of Tanix , do not use other Roms , if not sure they work , if the Rom

of SC works good what is the Problem , why flashing , never change a winning Team , i think some

Beelink GT1 Roms work , but not sure , so please stay on your SC ROM ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

ok thanks, i have upgraded to AlfaWise H96 Pro+ 3/16-3/32Gb SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset, its working well but i want to go back to stock launcher, i have downloaded this AmlLauncher_canzone_7.1(H96 PRO+ 10-10-17).7z, Unzipped It, then rooted my box with magisk.zip & copied the apk file to system/app change the permission, but its still now showing on the main screen. Please tell me what am i doing wrong?
      Thanks
      Last edited by tiku; 10-22-2018, 18:54.

Comment

AlfaWise H96 Pro+ 3/16-3/32Gb SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset Not working properly, Too much Crash problem, Re-starts, Launcher, Youtube stops working, live tv apps crashes and the box re-boots.

Comment

Tanix Tx8 amlogic S912 3/32GB running on Android 6.0, can I flash it with firmware 7.1.2?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

ok does anyone have working links for the netflix fix file and a working link for the tanix firmware?
            the tanix website link does not work.

Comment

Working...
            X