Android TV OS possible on T95z?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android TV OS possible on T95z?

I was wondering if someone could try to build a custom Rom based on Android TV OS instead true Android.

I might think that this would allow us to stream e.g. Netflix in 4k? 

please let me know if it is so as I think and if there's a custom rom out there allready based on TV OS. 

it's a pitty that no one even cared to write a no or something

i found this tutorial for another box and was able to get the leanback launcher running but without playstore:

Comment

Has anything happened regarding using Android TV OS on the T95z?

Comment

of course! i use this rom on 2/16 AP6335 http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry70685176

Comment

Originally posted by Mahounis View Post
          of course! i use this rom on 2/16 AP6335 http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry70685176
          did anyone test this out?

Comment

Use Android TV operating system on T95z. Very easy to use. T95z does not use Android TV operating system. This box is very bad. Firm and rotten.

Comment

I’m desperately trying to setup a T95Z Plus with Android TV experience like on my Sony Bravia.... stupidly thought it would be easy.
              I tried the link above but 1. Page is in Russian and 2. Getting a 404 error when I click the .img link ...... any idea if there’s somewhere else I can get hold of the file?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikevez View Post
                I’m desperately trying to setup a T95Z Plus with Android TV experience like on my Sony Bravia.... stupidly thought it would be easy.
                I tried the link above but 1. Page is in Russian and 2. Getting a 404 error when I click the .img link ...... any idea if there’s somewhere else I can get hold of the file?
                Are you looking for T95's Android TV? I'm refitting. Changing to Android TV is very easy. Turning into an Android TV box becomes really good.. This time the box is useful.

Comment

Originally posted by 1980 View Post

Are you looking for T95's Android TV? I'm refitting. Changing to Android TV is very easy. Turning into an Android TV box becomes really good.. This time the box is useful.
                  Yea, I’m looking to convert to a full leanback interface with applications opening in leanback mode (bbc iPlayer, YouTube, play store, etc.). I’ve tried following these instructions below and they nearly work but not quite, apps and settings crash, some apps in leanback some not and need air mouse to control.

Currently running 7.1.2 with twrp and poison 4.1 rom and rooted. Sunvell T95z plus 2gb16

Comment

Android TV
                    Last edited by 1980; 08-02-2018, 03:10.

Comment

Working...
                    X