X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unbrick my Sunvell T95z Plus

Hey you,

i have this same problem can i fix it ?
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

best Regards,
    canx35

I can help you.
    The link is upgrading method

TF: https://mega.nz/#!ExozTBgZ!W1X-yFTUn...Xwq3fj7IkEUCs4

USB:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
    Last edited by Smart Electronic; 11-18-2017, 08:49.

Comment

Hi! I'm new at forum. I do not get T95z plus 2/16 gb's firmware. My pc not recognize it, impossible doing with usb burning, stop at 7%. I'm tried do through SDcard doing
      short circuit nand. It does not advance upgrading. Can you help me know my correct firmware?
      I attached some photos of my TV Box...
      Thank you very much for all the help you can give me. I'm very frustrated with my problem. pd: Sorry for my bad english.
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

I recently purchased the T95Z Plus 3gb 32gb
        Tv Box through Amazon back in April 2018 of this year. In the 6 months that I have had it, I do not believed that I had used it 20 times and had not gotten more than 30 hours of total usage from the device before the device failed, before the end of September 2018 of this year.
        The blue LED continues to come on, but nothing on the display, nor anything on the television screen. I've tried using the Amlogic USB burn tool to flash it, never getting any further than 7%. I've tried the SD Card Burner tool, in which the television screen began to show the Android robot, then an Upgrading progress bar, then it stops at about 7%, if even that much. I had even allowed the system to set over night to see if the progress bar would ever move, in which it did not. Then I added another file to the SD Card, then got the image of a dead Android robot and a list of errors. Along with this list of errors were the options of Reboot system now, Reboot to bootloader, Apply update from ADB, Apply update from EXT, Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache partition, Mount /system, View recovery logs, Run graphics test, and Power off, etcetera. I have tried every option one the list, and regardless of the option I chose, I only continue to get error messages. In the first photo, the first 3 files hightlighted in blue were the original files burned to the card in which I was getting the Android robot and the Upgrading progress bar that would stop at 7% The last 2 files were added to the SD Card that gave me the options and error messages as seen in the other photos. Is this device even saveable?
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hello dears.

I'm facing exactly the same problem. My T95Z Plus gone away as the same way as Buonaparte1's device did and the USB Burning Tool behaviour is the same.

Did anyone have success into unbrick your device ?

Best regards,

Julio

Comment

Working...
          X