Bricked my T95K Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked my T95K Pro

I recently bricked my T95K by trying to install a 7.1 ROM on it, now trying to burn a ROM to my SD Card using the Burn Card Tool, I keep getting an error saying: L (1041) Check uboot file after read error. I have tried to burn the 7.1 ROM and a 6.0 ROM to no avail.

Hi ,

Restore always with a Stockfirmware , better , and why u not using a PC for that ???

maybe the wrong "uboot" File or similar ??? good luck / gefattern

Ps :http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...upt-bootloader

Comment

Originally posted by broman400 View Post
      I recently bricked my T95K by trying to install a 7.1 ROM on it, now trying to burn a ROM to my SD Card using the Burn Card Tool, I keep getting an error saying: L (1041) Check uboot file after read error. I have tried to burn the 7.1 ROM and a 6.0 ROM to no avail.
      I'm an engineer from Android, and I'll upload sunvell's brush to Facebook in the evening

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        If you could also Post Link on Freaktab would be excellent.
        Thanks

Originally posted by Smart Electronic View Post

I'm an engineer from Android, and I'll upload sunvell's brush to Facebook in the evening
      Sunvell's brush? And where will you be uploading it

Comment

Sunvell's brush? And where will you be uploading it
        This is a link to upgrading and updating the version of the system。

TF:
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

USB:
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by Smart Electronic View Post

This is a link to upgrading and updating the version of the system。

TF:

USB:
          I read in another topic on the T95K Pro you have a new 7.1.2 firmware for it?

Comment

I read in another topic on the T95K Pro you have a new 7.1.2 firmware for it?
            I am sorry. This new version is T95Zplus. The T95KPRO new version will be releaserd.

Comment

I had exactly this problem, with my new T95K Pro.

I was using a 32GB ADATA MicroSD card. I wrote to the card using Linux. When I booted from the card, the T95K pro was bricked.

Then I tried writing it from Windows using the Burn Card Tool. It gave the error message you reported.

I repeated the whole procedure with an 8GB Kingston MicroSD card and the Windows burn card tool. No complaint from the tool. Booting from the resulting card resulted in a proper firmware update, even though the box had been bricked.

I hope that this good news isn't too late for you.

Comment

Working...
              X