T95Z Plus 2GB/16GB Bricked, No usb connection possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Umadbro View Post

Hi MyVision, I've got a T95Z Plus, which is bricked and mot recognizable with USB mode.

Could you tell me what pins I shuld short on this box?

Thank you in advance.
    I don't have that device anymore. But if you could disassemble it, and take a picture of the backside of the motherboard, I will draw a circle around the correct pins to short out, and send it back to you

Comment

Awesome!!! I've uploaded some pictures of the device.

I don't know if this is true but it seems to me that this is a clone/copy of the original T95Z Plus. The chip is a S912 as it is supposed but the Nand flash seems to be something else which I can't identify. The wifi chip is a AP6255. Do you have any thought on that?

I really appreciate your help.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MyVision View Post

I don't have that device anymore. But if you could disassemble it, and take a picture of the backside of the motherboard, I will draw a circle around the correct pins to short out, and send it back to you
        I just noticed you asked me for pics of the back side of the board, the ones I've got are from the front.. sorry.
        I'll upload a picture of the back of the motherboard tomorrow as soon as I get to work.

Comment

Hi again. Coming to upload pics of the back of the box. Hope this time it is the right ones.

Thanks.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

hi MyVision im same problem with flashing t95z plus 16/2 GB because USB did not recognize and SD card boot not work. so only way with short pin method. my board picture this.
            please help.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Hello found short pin of T95Z PLUS 2G/16G AP6255 v1021
              this link https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...ocation/page15
              Flash in maskROM mode when USB not recognized by PC or SD card not work for update
              Instruction:
              1) Open Android box
              2) Turn upside down circuit board ( See Back board )
              3) Soldering wire string on two pin for safe short circuit (to avoid damage circuit) (this step is optional)(show pin in picture attachment)
              4) Connect power plug and high quality USB(male to male) to PC & Android box
              5) Run "USB Burning Tool" Software load Correct image ( otherwise flashing stuck in 2 percent )
              6) Set Configuration like attachment picture and click START button
              7) Let's go back to circuit board and short two pin for 1 second (ongoing short pin cause flashing go to error)
              8) windows recognize USB and beginning start flashing
              TIP: may USB port 1 not recognize by PC, Try other USB port
              Work this http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3ssbt...R3-2G.rar/file firmware on this android box version
              use UART port for logging
              my break android box because wrong firmware flashing( Do not match the type of RAM ) my ram is LPDDR3
              Click image for larger version

Name:	conf.jpg
Views:	1899
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	778901Click image for larger version

Name:	My box_4.jpg
Views:	1845
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	778908
              Thank you to those who helped to solve this problem.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello found short pin of T95Z PLUS 2G/16G AP6255 v1021
                this link https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...ocation/page15
                Flash in maskROM mode when USB not recognized by PC or SD card not work for update
                Instruction:
                1) Open Android box
                2) Turn upside down circuit board ( See Back board )
                3) Soldering wire string on two pin for safe short circuit (to avoid damage circuit) (this step is optional)(show pin in picture attachment)
                4) Connect power plug and high quality USB(male to male) to PC & Android box
                5) Run "USB Burning Tool" Software load Correct image ( otherwise flashing stuck in 2 percent )
                6) Set Configuration like attachment picture and click START button
                7) Let's go back to circuit board and short two pin for 1 second (ongoing short pin cause flashing go to error)
                8) windows recognize USB and beginning start flashing
                TIP: may USB port 1 not recognize by PC, Try other USB port
                Work this http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3ssbt...R3-2G.rar/file firmware on this android box version
                use UART port for logging
                my break android box because wrong firmware flashing( Do not match the type of RAM ) my ram is LPDDR3
                Click image for larger version

Name:	My box_4.jpg
Views:	1585
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	778917Click image for larger version

Name:	conf.jpg
Views:	1877
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	778910
                Thank you to those who helped to solve this problem.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thank you this firmware worked with my tv box t95z plus 2 / 16gb. I had tried 10 firm and everyone gave me 2% error in usb burning tool. This revived my Box. This one http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3ssbt...R3-2G.rar/file

Comment

Thank you emilianobilbao, i used exactly the same firmware which was the only one able to revive my T95Z Max.

It is weird since this firmware is for the T95z plus and it works perfectly on my T95Z max with 2GB DDR3 / 16GB ROM.

Actually i still searching for the real stock firmware for my T95Z Max which i am unable to find over the internet.

Comment

amlogic shorting the pins did not help

Comment

Working...
                      X