Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB Burning Tool error

Hello dear friends.

I have one T95Z Plus 3GB/32GB, S912C, AP6255, v1076.

Until three days ago, It was working well. I was watching a Netflix movie when it suddenly rebooted. The TV (HDMI) then shown the T95Z Plus logo and box display (clock) was showing "boot". No other messages was shown.
    After about five minutes with no changes, neither at TV image neither at box display, I removed power adapter plug, waited for some seconds and inserted power adapter plug again. Since this, the box only shows light blue color around the case, but didn't shown anything, neither at TV or at display.

I searched web for a solution, downloaded ?SB Burning Tool" and some other tools and tried to recover the T95Z. "USB Recovery Tool" can detect it.

So I tried to flash the box using a SD card, but I got no results. I tried every firmware version I was able to find.

When I try to flash it using "USB Burning Tool" (v 2.1.6), the tool only reaches 7% complete and fail with the error "[0x32030201] Uboot/Get result/Disk Initial Error". I already tried every firmware to this box I found on the web, but I got the same result for all of them.

Do anyone have an idea of what is wrong or what can I do to get this box working again ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Julio
Working...
X