This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
    The update wrote over TWRP. And you need all them files of you update through sd card. You only need the .img for updating with your pc. I didn't update on twrp.
    I am not sure I understood what you said above.I don't have nor plan to install TWRP on my device. So, is TWRP package necessary to perform such an upgrade?

Also, the .img file is the firmware. So, just updating with the .img means replacing existing firmware. In other words, stock firmware remains intact.

Comment

Text Copy/Paste doesn't work even inside the same app (like Gmail text editor)...
      Even if managed to Copy, then Paste does nothing or CLOSE the app!
      Is this known issue or only I have this problem?

Comment

Just flashed it to my t95z plus 2/16 and its dead. Only led lighting on the box. No boot info on lcd screen and cant conect to PC to flash again. Any help please guys?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
          Most people don't do the toothpick method correctly. Disconnect everything; even hdmi. Push down the button, plug in the usb cable to the port that allows data, keep holding the button. It'll pop up in the amlogic usb burn tool after 15 seconds or so.

​​​​​If you really did brick it (doubtful), open it up, find the 4-pin serial port, solder 4 pins to it since it probably doesn't have the pins in it. Buy a usb-to-serial adapter. Connect it to the pc using a terminal program and come back when you get that far.
          Does anybody have any idea how to do this serial method as i've tried literally everything and keep getting stuck at 2% with a DDR error and now have a dying box but can still be seen in the USB burning tool! I have access to a serial flasher and Teensy 2.0++ if it comes to it but don't know quite where to go from there past connecting it up to the serial port on the T95Z plus board! Can anyone point me towards a guide or send me info on how to flash an img file (or other) using the serial interface please? Many thanks

Comment

Have you tried the Amlogic Toolset done by a member here? It's updated and works well compared to Amlogic's version:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-0-funeral-day

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-stick--console-computers/amlogic/opensource-amlogic-tools-t3786991

Comment

Sunwell t95k pro box 2/16 LTM 8830 flash NAND BWCTASC21G18G. Ask for help. The box is blue led on the front, and red in optical. . I can't find the firmware. All firmware stops at 7-8% in USB Burning Tool. A photo of my box. I received it already in such state as is, already with a problem of inclusion. What firmware will suit me?
              Last edited by rashmaster; 12-14-2018, 17:32.

Comment

flash https://fex.net/130817337948?fileId=1039030465
                Last edited by rashmaster; 12-14-2018, 17:31.

Comment

Originally posted by energy_drink View Post
                  Just flashed it to my t95z plus 2/16 and its dead. Only led lighting on the box. No boot info on lcd screen and cant conect to PC to flash again. Any help please guys?
                  You are going to have to short the pins, to get PC to recognize

Comment

Hello all,

I have a t95k pro 2gb/16gb. It works fine with stock firmware t5kp0006. I am unsure of the wifi chipset on it. I am wondering if I will be able to upgrade to android 7.1 from android 6.0.1. It has a capital "A" logo on the top with a leaf like this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5bNw4dwvo

I tried 7.1.2 v1015 for my model, that gave up wi-fi and bluetooth plus the screen seemed to be shutting off. I tried the superceleron rom and that failed at 7 percent, while only plugged in to usb. I tried the android 7.1 rom for the m92s plus and that did not even boot at all.

Any input would be greatly appreciated regarding, which, if any, firmware to try to install on it. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by v43 View Post
                      Hello all,

I have a t95k pro 2gb/16gb. It works fine with stock firmware t5kp0006. I am unsure of the wifi chipset on it. I am wondering if I will be able to upgrade to android 7.1 from android 6.0.1. It has a capital "A" logo on the top with a leaf like this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5bNw4dwvo

I tried 7.1.2 v1015 for my model, that gave up wi-fi and bluetooth plus the screen seemed to be shutting off. I tried the superceleron rom and that failed at 7 percent, while only plugged in to usb. I tried the android 7.1 rom for the m92s plus and that did not even boot at all.

Any input would be greatly appreciated regarding, which, if any, firmware to try to install on it. Thank you in advance.
                      Try poisonatv s912 rom.

https://imgur.com/a/s1YrKWN POISONATV Here we go with a new Version of the PoisonATV Firmware. We are supporting S905X, S905W, and S912. This Thread is about the S912 Version and only this Version will be supported in this Thread. CHANGELOG -Based on Tanix Firmware -Root access (on or off) -Removed more settings (Useless

​​​​​

Comment

Thank you for that, it would be nice if we had some user input from t95k pro users in that thread. It seems promising though!

Comment

Originally posted by v43 View Post
                          Thank you for that, it would be nice if we had some user input from t95k pro users in that thread. It seems promising though!
                          Just make sure the right image files to use.
                          Findout what cpu r u having S905X or S912 and also ram, ddr or lpddr?

Just my 2 cents

Comment

Thank you for that, well the t95k pro is not a model that I have heard to ever have an s905x cpu on it and I bought it with the understanding that it had an s912 chip. Is there a way to easily check whether the unit has ddr or lpddr without opening up the box itself?

The thread on xda developers had some issues with the older poison rom with the t95k pro but this new one seems much improved, as per the thread anyways.

Comment

Can you guys recommend the device T95UPRO and this rom here?

Comment

Is there a way to use terminal to find out the RAM that's being used in the device?

Comment

Working...
                                X