No announcement yet.

[ROM] Custom Sunvell T95Z Plus Amlogic S912 With 9377 WIFI Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since i never got any reply, I took it upon myself to explore and post a photo showing the resistor needed to be removed in order to accommodate a new antenna. I still don't see much difference or reliability changes.

Hopefully now that I have some people's attention, could anybody answer whether this custom ROM would be advisable with an AP6225 WLAN chip and ditching my stock 7.1.1? or should I just get the 7.1.2 and call it a day?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi, can someone help me identify my box specs example like WiFi chip and others? I kinda new to this.

T95Z plus 3gb/32gb.

I'm looking for firmware as currently no WiFi , Bluetooth and front clock display. Pictures in the link below. Too big to upload here.

Poison ROM Introduction Welcome to the Poison ROM thread. As promised, we're delivering a stunning quality ROM to the S912 community. Even though it was originally made for the T95Z, it may or may not work on other S912 Devices as well...
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
      Last edited by Gen_Y; 01-11-2019, 15:46.

Comment

I have t95z plus DDR3 2/16 gb can I flash this rom on my box using burning tool

Comment

I don't have this China Box. Chances are you will Brick the device.
          Make sure you know how to un-Brick your box before thinking about flashing.

Lots of support in the Sunvell forums

4pda also has 2/16 firmware/mod links

G-Luck

Comment

Working...
          X