Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokiaman1978
    replied
    eggyfresh hi i have found this firmware with the rotation fix but my clock and led now dont function properly

Leave a comment:

• Nokiaman1978
    replied
    Originally posted by eggyfresh View Post
    also if your having problems with the focus area this new firmware adds screen adaptation options in the settings, and you can choose Rotation Lande (Setting-->Display-->rotation) which should fix your problems with the focus as iv just tested it again with speedtest and it works as it should.
    do you have this firmware mate

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    eggyfresh or anyone is their a firmware for T95V pro 2gb/16gb....i been hunting on the internet like rambo...the seller wont respond tried to email Sunvell inc no response

Leave a comment:

• Nokiaman1978
    replied
    @eggyfresh hi buddy you said you were getting updated versions of the firmware and you did post one but not for the 3gb/32gb rom do you have this ?

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied
    Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
    noahV i installed what i think is "starmanager" and it showed an app call Easy Clean
    ok i think i was wrong about which apk for it. Finally i have found the right app, it s attached, enjoy
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    noahV i installed what i think is "starmanager" and it showed an app call Easy Clean

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    ok i think i found it inside of of long lists of folders the apk is "startmanager" right will test it out and get back to you noahv

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    That link has a file 34GB big did u mean the apk is inside that folder with a bunch of other apks....what does starmanager do??

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied
    matrix777
    starmanager is what you need
    You can download it from the link below
    https://mega.nz/#F!F9xjTSSa!R0vJfTC2...rr1iQ!4hh0kA7A
    Last edited by noahv; 08-06-2017, 23:07.

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    Good day does anyone know how to turn off any of these Sunvell boxes i.e T95z, T95Vpro while using a different remote besides the stock remote.....is it a specific power of app from playstore or non playstore i have tried switching the power settings seeing that its Android 6.0 from "suspend resume" to "power off" but most times its almost as if that just restarts the android box or are their settings in developer to recognize the other remote being used for power on and power off. The stock remote powers on and off the devices pretty simple im guessing cause they are stock and they work directly with the mother board i have been using the C2 Air remote works very well with the airmouse only other issue besides sometimes not recognizing the on/off input...is their a way to make the air mouse size any bigger that is an option on android 7.0 for another box i have but can't find the setting on android 6.0 boxes. Thanks for any help here.

Leave a comment:

• davzar
    replied
    Originally posted by davzar
    I've installed the newer firmware posted by Eggyfresh. Everything seems to work fine in my T95k pro. The only bug i've faced is that everytime i reboot / turn on/ resume from standby my box, the System language revert to Chinese and i have to change it to my language (Italian). Has anyone found this bug and how to fix it?

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk
    I've found a solution for this issue (first i have to say that the language that keep on setting up was Korean not Chinese)
    However the fix is:
    Go to settings > HDMI CEC > CEC Switch: On > Auto change language: Off

Leave a comment:

• guano30
    replied
    Hello!
    Does anyone use Teamviewer Host with that 7.x Firmwares?

I have the Problem, that Apps suddenly crash / end if i use Teamviever.

With a Custom or Stock 6.x Firmware for the T95K pro there is no Problem using Teamviewer...

Or is there something i have to consider when i use TV in A 7.x ?

Leave a comment:

• davzar
    replied
    I've installed the newer firmware posted by Eggyfresh. Everything seems to work fine in my T95k pro. The only bug i've faced is that everytime i reboot / turn on/ resume from standby my box, the System language revert to Chinese and i have to change it to my language (Italian). Has anyone found this bug and how to fix it?

Leave a comment:

• noahv
    replied
    Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
    noahv do you still have the Sunveill engineer Willie Xu email i checked their website but not sure who to reach out to for firmware for T95V Pro
    I dont have any info about email of sunvell, it was @eggyfresh who has it and contacted them

Leave a comment:

• matrix777
    replied
    noahv do you still have the Sunveill engineer Willie Xu email i checked their website but not sure who to reach out to for firmware for T95V Pro

Leave a comment:

Working...
X